Not sharing face pics prior to meeting

TrainerXX

Male
Real Person
From
SC, US
What is the deal with some couples not wanting to share face pics prior to meeting up?

To me that seems quite strange that anyone would refuse or insist on not sharing a facial pic with someone they are planning to meet with. It seems counter intuitive not to do so.

I've seen all types of excuses for this behavior:
-Career
-High visibility in the community
-Family
-Past incident of someone using photos against them in some way

If these are your concerns, why not simply remove yourself from the atmosphere/environment of trying to meet people that you've met online.

What is the deal with some couples not wanting to share face pics prior to meeting up?

To me that seems quite strange that anyone would refuse or insist on not sharing a facial pic with someone they are planning to meet with. It seems counter intuitive not to do so.

-Career
-Family

If these are your concerns, why not simply remove yourself from the atmosphere/environment of trying to meet people that you've met online.
In a lot of these cases I’m not as upset about the face pic as I am the immediate requests for xxx pics during the start of a conversation. This “lifestyle” has become dominated by men and that’s a recipe for disaster. Straight men, bi men, gay men, cucks, sissies, etc. So what you end up with is a bunch of men talking to other men about pussy. Men telling men what women want. Classic male mistake. Meanwhile most women (not on this site) laugh about making an online profile involving sex cause they’ve been getting dick thrown at them since they started growing an ass, some tits, and got some hair on their pussies. Sausage fest at it’s best/worse. Men trying to tell other men what to do, how to do it, when to do it, by holding their wives/girlfriends out as a carrot while they attempt to convince you that if you jump thru enough hoops you can win the grand prize of letting the husband/bf watch your dick while he pretends this was all for her. The women who are typically involved here are “gapers” on the “bbc circuit” looking to sample all of the black men in their area/location or vacation spot. Raggedy pussy stretched beyond being enjoyable. If people don’t show face pics then voice/video verify. But that’s not usually the case. They talk of professional jobs, need for discretion but the test is how they act.

Last edited:
Normal people don't share face pics or video chat before meeting. Or even after meeting for that matter.

If you have any sort of reputation, why would you send a face pic to someone on a dating sex site? Of course you would not.

My wife and I have been swinging for years and we never send face pics and we don't expect them in return and we've never had any problems. It's standard procedure.

-Career
-Family

you did not list "picture" collectors. those who only seek pictures but never show......... in my opinion once you show up, they have your
picture. if they don't like you, just go home and try again.................

If they would just verify with a quick five second video on here, it would be so much easier. Feels like more than 75% of the accounts are fake.

Last edited:
you did not list "picture" collectors. those who only seek pictures but never show.... in my opinion once you show they have
your picture. if they don't like you, just go home and try again.................

-Career
-Family

I agree 💯 @TrainerXX this is 🐄 💩. I can see at least sharing “Off-site” to places like Skype, Telegrams, Kik, Hangouts, etc… because you want to know whom you are talking with and with all of these “Fake” accounts this is time wasted! Why be on this site if you can’t share at least a facial photograph “off site”? I am not asking for “Nude” photographs as I have seen enough naked women in person so I don’t need your nudes. I am not a photograph collector like these men that ask women to post their bodies so “BBC’s/Bulls” can see. If these men want to see a certain woman then they should be man enough to ask for themselves I would think 🤔 I want to see how you look 👀 and if your are a real person on cam.

Its pretty simple, establish compatibility with a few DMs, then see if there is attraction which requires a face picture. Get past those two steps then you see if there is chemistry by chatting on phone or video chat. If there is chemistry meet in person.

Back