Not really a story...but a wish

44h4Girls

Couple
From
KY, US
My wife is a deep sleeper and she has only been with me. We've been married for 15 years. She is a BBW with an amazing ass and huge boobs. We've talked about her fucking another guy a few times and she says she isn't intersted but would do it for me. I want her to fuck a black guy...what I want is for a black guy to show up in the middle of the night and I would let him in- I usually stay up late- and then he could basicially fuck her awake and do whatever he wanted to her...her surprise when she fully woke up would be amazing! Anyone near Central KY interested in making this a reality?

Obviously you know your wife better than any of us but I wouldn't recommend an introduction to the life like that. I know there's couples that do this and that's cool with them.i remember my first cuckold meet. Hubby tried to make it look all legit, I met him and he said the wife was waiting at the house for us. And we're out the car walking to their front door when he says "she doesn't know I'm coming, he wants me to jump in bed with her naked and wake her up to some BBC" bro I stopped walking and just stared at him like he's on something. Cause all I could see was her waking screaming ******* or something and me going jail lol went back home. Did have a happy ending though, day after she phoned me herself and explained that it's something they actually do.. and she's like me to come back. Went back to a great surprise, that was the first time I've ever been with an asian girl. Sexy thing from Thailand..

Obviously you know your wife better than any of us but I wouldn't recommend an introduction to the life like that. I know there's couples that do this and that's cool with them.i remember my first cuckold meet. Hubby tried to make it look all legit, I met him and he said the wife was waiting at the house for us. And we're out the car walking to their front door when he says "she doesn't know I'm coming, he wants me to jump in bed with her naked and wake her up to some BBC" bro I stopped walking and just stared at him like he's on something. Cause all I could see was her waking screaming ******* or something and me going jail lol went back home. Did have a happy ending though, day after she phoned me herself and explained that it's something they actually do.. and she's like me to come back. Went back to a great surprise, that was the first time I've ever been with an asian girl. Sexy thing from Thailand..

Yea, I understand what you are saying....it's not a ******* type of a thing....sort of like a master/slave thing but not that far into it.

Back