Not gay but...

Discussion in 'Bisexual Cuckold Club - Chat & Fantasies' started by CuriousForBBC, Feb 13, 2016.

1. CuriousForBBC

CuriousForBBC New Member

Can't get the curiosity to suck BBC out of my head. Not attracted to guys nor have I ever done anything bi, and big white dicks don't do anything but something about a huge BBC makes me want to experiment. Anyone else like this?

Dickofva likes this.
  2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    Mental suppressions, maybe? You'd be surprised at the things that our brains become stimulated subconsciously that we tend to suppress when awake.

They say we only use approx. 10% of our brain mass capacity; Einstein was believed to have expanded his brain usage to around 15% ... imagine if we could use even a half or third of our brain mass?! We'd be able to recall trivial information we'd read years ago ... maybe even memorize a book.

Dpad likes this.
  3. CuriousForBBC

CuriousForBBC New Member

It does feel a little subliminal actually. It's not like an obsession or anything. Just strange that I don't feel the same for "big dicks", just BBC.

MacNfries likes this.
  4. oralgiver1948

oralgiver1948 Active Member

US
    I thought like that too,then i said the hell with it and i fially sucked a big black cock,and i loved it,also swallowed his massive load too,now i am hooked on cock,any color and cum....i love cum

Dickofva and wm4bm2use like this.