North Georgia looking for massage and maybe first time with bbc

Brandyga

Male
Im looking for someone to give my wife a nude massage. She has just agreed to get one and ro let me chose the person giving it to her. You would have to pretend to be a real masseuse and i cant guarantee that anything would happen other than you just giving her an ordinary massage. Professionalism is a must. You should watch some youtube massage tutorials so you will look more like you actually know what you are doing. Keep in mind she is shy and has never had a professional massage or done anything like this before. I am hiping it will go something like this.... I will give her some wine before you arrive to relax her. I will meet with you before you arrive at our house and give you the massage oil, a towel and maybe some other items to make it look more authentic, maybe wear some tight exercise shorts or something so she can see the outline of your dick. You will come in the house and introduce yourself as the masseuse. Make a little small talk then you will instruct her to get completely undressed and lay down, on whatever the massage is going to take place on, and to place the towel over her butt. You will leave the room or step outside while she undresses and gets ready for the massage. Give her a few minutes then return and begin the massage. Use lots of lubricant. Start with her arms and shoulders, normal massage stuff, maybe stand at her head with your dick near her face so she can see how big it is, then as she relaxes you move to her legs. While working on the backs of her legs, bump or knock off the towel and leave it on the floor. Then make her spread her legs slightly enough so when massaging her legs your hand can slightly brush her pussy. You will have to check her reaction for a green light to take it a little further. If she doent react or has very little reaction to your hand brushing against her pussy a few times then you can try letting the tips of your fingers slide between her pussy lips once while your still massaging her thighs and ass area. Youll have to gauge her reaction again to either back off or continue. If she still doesnt object you can try sticking a few fingers further in her pussy. If she lets you then just finger her for a minute and then pull them out. If she seemed to like it you might try climbing on her and massaging her back while grinding your crotch up against her ass. If she likes it after a few minuted then go back to massaging her legs and see if she lets you put your fingers in her again, if she does then take your shorts or pants off and climb back up on top of her to massage her back and let her feel your dick slide up and down her ass crack. If she doesnt try to stop you then go ahead and see if she will let you put your dick in her pussy. Just take it slow and get her in the mood. She doesnt like anal, fyi, but shed probly let you put a finger in her ass if you wanted to. She does like to suck dick so if she lets you put it in her pussy shes probably going to want to see just how big your dick really is and you could show her by letting her suck it. Keep in mind i cant guarantee this is anything like how it will happen or if she will let you do anything to her other than a plain boring massage. If your a smooth talker and can make her relaxed your odds will be better and i will try to help by giving her wine to relax and get her to be more open. I will most likely be at the house when it happens for safety but probably not in the same room. I would expect you to be clean shaven and dressed decent. Yes this is real. Again you must be able to be professional and make it seem like your a real massouse. Ill come up with a company name and the details. If your interested let me know and i will need to see a face pic, body pic, and dick pic. If she thinks your hot then your odds of getting some are much higher. If she can tell you have a big dick then shes going to be curious and itll be in her mind. Must be willing and able to travel to Cleveland Ga. Its about 30 minutes north of Gainesville.

Last edited:
Im looking for someone to give my wife a nude massage. She has just agreed to get one and ro let me chose the person giving it to her. You would have to pretend to be a real masseuse and i cant guarantee that anything would happen other than you just giving her an ordinary massage. Professionalism is a must. You should watch some youtube massage tutorials so you will look more like you actually know what you are doing. Keep in mind she is shy and has never had a professional massage or done anything like this before. I am hiping it will go something like this.... I will give her some wine before you arrive to relax her. I will meet with you before you arrive at our house and give you the massage oil, a towel and maybe some other items to make it look more authentic, maybe wear some tight exercise shorts or something so she can see the outline of your dick. You will come in the house and introduce yourself as the masseuse. Make a little small talk then you will instruct her to get completely undressed and lay down, on whatever the massage is going to take place on, and to place the towel over her butt. You will leave the room or step outside while she undresses and gets ready for the massage. Give her a few minutes then return and begin the massage. Use lots of lubricant. Start with her arms and shoulders, normal massage stuff, maybe stand at her head with your dick near her face so she can see how big it is, then as she relaxes you move to her legs. While working on the backs of her legs, bump or knock off the towel and leave it on the floor. Then make her spread her legs slightly enough so when massaging her legs your hand can slightly brush her pussy. You will have to check her reaction for a green light to take it a little further. If she doent react or has very little reaction to your hand brushing against her pussy a few times then you can try letting the tips of your fingers slide between her pussy lips once while your still massaging her thighs and ass area. Youll have to gauge her reaction again to either back off or continue. If she still doesnt object you can try sticking a few fingers further in her pussy. If she lets you then just finger her for a minute and then pull them out. If she seemed to like it you might try climbing on her and massaging her back while grinding your crotch up against her ass. If she likes it after a few minuted then go back to massaging her legs and see if she lets you put your fingers in her again, if she does then take your shorts or pants off and climb back up on top of her to massage her back and let her feel your dick slide up and down her ass crack. If she doesnt try to stop you then go ahead and see if she will let you put your dick in her pussy. Just take it slow and get her in the mood. She doesnt like anal, fyi, but shed probly let you put a finger in her ass if you wanted to. She does like to suck dick so if she lets you put it in her pussy shes probably going to want to see just how big your dick really is and you could show her by letting her suck it. Keep in mind i cant guarantee this is anything like how it will happen or if she will let you do anything to her other than a plain boring massage. If your a smooth talker and can make her relaxed your odds will be better and i will try to help by giving her wine to relax and get her to be more open. I will most likely be at the house when it happens for safety but probably not in the same room. I would expect you to be clean shaven and dressed decent. Yes this is real, i just paid money to use this website. Again you must be able to be professional and make it seem like your a real massouse. Ill come up with a company name and the details. If your interested let me know and i will need to see a face pic, body pic, and dick pic. If she thinks your hot then your odds of getting some are much higher. If she can tell you have a big dick then shes going to be curious and itll be in her mind. Must be willing and able to travel to Cleveland Ga. Its about 30 minutes north of Gainesville.

This sounds like a monumentally bad idea.

Back