Non sexual funny and embarrassing moments?

Army cuck

Couple
Just curious if anyone else has had a moment like this. My wife and I are out to dinner at this very moment. She’s in the restroom now and I’m sitting alone. She’s a little tipsy because she ordered one ******* but two more were also given to her by someone else.

At some point her phone came out and we were watching an old video of her riding a BBC with the volume down. Being tipsy she blurts out so everyone can here how much she “likes how his black hands are on her ass”. The restaurant went silent for about ten seconds and she didn’t even notice. I laughed of course. It’s finny and humiliating at the same time.

Anyone else have an accidental situation like this happen?

Just curious if anyone else has had a moment like this. My wife and I are out to dinner at this very moment. She’s in the restroom now and I’m sitting alone. She’s a little tipsy because she ordered one ******* but two more were also given to her by someone else.

At some point her phone came out and we were watching an old video of her riding a BBC with the volume down. Being tipsy she blurts out so everyone can here how much she “likes how his black hands are on her ass”. The restaurant went silent for about ten seconds and she didn’t even notice. I laughed of course. It’s finny and humiliating at the same time.

Anyone else have an accidental situation like this happen?

Oops I mean so everyone can hear

About 5 years ago, my wife and I booked an upmarket hotel room for the weekend. We planned on having sex so I brought my condoms ( I use Lifestyle Snuggerfits). Anyway, I removed the wrapper and threw it in the little tidy bin, we fucked and when done I removed the used condom, wrapped it up in the womens sanitary disposal bag and disposed of it in the bathroom bin. I also threw some other rubbish, newspaper etc. in the other tidy bin to just cover the wrapper.

The next day we went out for the day, when we got back to our room, my wife went to throw some travel flyers etc. in the bin, the bin was empty, except for the wrapper sitting by itself in the bottom of the bin label facing upwards. This was back when they said SNUGGERFIT in large letters. My wife thought it was hilarious, that the young attractive staff all now knew what my approx cock size was without a word spoken.

I still cringe a little to this day, when I think back at the checkout desk when they asked were we happy with the room, and was it cleaned to out liking. As if I was going to bring it up, but my wife smiled and said, we were very happy.

About 5 years ago, my wife and I booked an upmarket hotel room for the weekend. We planned on having sex so I brought my condoms ( I use Lifestyle Snuggerfits). Anyway, I removed the wrapper and threw it in the little tidy bin, we fucked and when done I removed the used condom, wrapped it up in the womens sanitary disposal bag and disposed of it in the bathroom bin. I also threw some other rubbish, newspaper etc. in the other tidy bin to just cover the wrapper.

The next day we went out for the day, when we got back to our room, my wife went to throw some travel flyers etc. in the bin, the bin was empty, except for the wrapper sitting by itself in the bottom of the bin label facing upwards. This was back when they said SNUGGERFIT in large letters. My wife thought it was hilarious, that the young attractive staff all now knew what my approx cock size was without a word spoken.

I still cringe a little to this day, when I think back at the checkout desk when they asked were we happy with the room, and was it cleaned to out liking. As if I was going to bring it up, but my wife smiled and said, we were very happy.
Would have been even funnier, if you had a guest the second night and the stuff would find an empty xxl condom box the day after. *lol*

BTW, thanks for sharing your story. ;)

Back