Non sexual cuck duties

For myself, a huge part of the foreplay before or even if the wife does have sex with a black bull, is non-sexual foreplay. The other day she picked up one of her known, sometimes on again and sometimes off relationships. We went out to eat and stopped by a mall. They are walking hand and hand and she wanted me directly behind them. The wife in cute shoes, tight jeans and her hair pulled tightly back and tied. We went into a shoe store and he picked up a couple of pair of shoes. They walked up to the cashier and then left arm and arm and I paid for them. The cashier was trying to figure it all out, watching and taking it all in. Then we did the same thing of sorts at a place to eat. This time I was in the booth behind them and the wife clearly tells the waitress that was white, with a pretty wedding ring on, etc., 'give the check to my husband--he is over there'. She walks over to me, looks at the wife and the black man and then hands me the check with almost a stunned look in her eyes. There are other things, but they are along these lines. Like we went to Walmart so the wife could pick up supplies for the store we have. We all walk in the store, the black man needs to use the restroom, the Walmart employee whom was an older black gentlemen is pushing a cleaning cart into the restroom and putting out those yellow signs, floor wet, etc. Inside the restroom, I hold the door for the black bull to use the commode. I am standing there waiting for him to finish. He comes out and washes his hands, I have the paper towels ready for him.. The Walmart employee is looking at us. We both walk out. To me, that is my foreplay! Seriously, i get off on this stuff and find it all intoxicating now.

Maybe i am weird? Maybe I am into it for a while now? Maybe just bouncing in bed and watching a sex act with her and others and then they run off and all if forgotten, etc., is all too boring? Not really boring---just redundant I mean.

Last edited:
Back