NOLA BM seeks a recruitment of white girls/women

Vitamin_BMX

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
LA, US
Black man in my early 40s and currently based in New Orleans. Over 13 years in the LS. As a tourist destination, I'm seeking those who can recruit young white girls to go black and visit the city. This includes asian, hispanic and local girls (like Tulane and Loyola students). Especially seeking mature MILFs, housewives, coaches, etc that would like to join the girls. Older white men can also assist if they have girls interested. Good wing girls would help get things along too. PM me and let's chat if interested and serious with something to offer.

Last edited:
Black man in my early 40s and currently based in New Orleans. Over 13 years in the LS. As a tourist destination, I'm seeking those who can recruit young white girls to go black and visit the city. This includes asian, hispanic and local girls (like Tulane and Loyola students). Especially seeking mature MILFs, housewives, coaches, etc that would like to join the girls. Older white men can also assist if they have girls interested. Good wing girls would help get things along too. PM me and let's chat if interested and serious with something to offer.

If I were a Black male, I would think New Orleans would be a heaven. The sheer number of white females visiting and drinking hurricaines would be easy pickings for a smooth brother. Take a number type of deal.

Back