Noises during sex

Who else thinks it’s so hot when a man lets out a deep growl during sex when they are doing work? There’s something animalistic and masculine and it’s just such a turn on.
I do. My young black buddy grunts like a pig for close-on a minute while he's ejaculating in my ex. His die-away groanings and sighs of satisfaction after he has finished spunking in her are incredibly arousing for me too, such that I orgasm explosively when he does or a few seconds after that.

Who else thinks it’s so hot when a man lets out a deep growl during sex when they are doing work? There’s something animalistic and masculine and it’s just such a turn on.
in general _ good sex need sound . only situation in which silence could be nice is if you need to hide it . but even than i would miss it .
love to hear her sounds _ but also love to be noisy by myself .

Love hearing my wife telling her black lover to fuck his black cock deeper and harder into my cunt then hearing her yelling at him she’s cumin then him grunting as he fills her with his seed and her screaming and squirting as his his hot cum hits her cervix wall .

Last edited:
I agree, that guttural/ primal groan a dominant male makes as he's seeding your wife, is a sound you will never forget as a cuck. Its rarely faked and it highlights how good your wifes pussy does/ did feel for him, most don't even realise they made those sounds at the point of cumming until you tell them afterwards.
That's true

Fucking love it! The groans that my BBC Dom Bull makes once he's opened me and is being milked and pleasured. I love his deep, black bull voice saying as he's opening me "I got you baby girl!" And the massive, deep, earthquake-type grunt that he makes when he floods my married, white pussy with black BBC Bull seed deep. Fucking intense!
This ^^

Good god that's a little over the top. Someone would think she is being murdered. You would have to fuck her in a soundproof room. :D
That wouldn't go over well in a hotel, or even most motels. That would have to be at a swinger hotel party or house party.

Back