Noises during sex

Who else thinks it’s so hot when a man lets out a deep growl during sex when they are doing work? There’s something animalistic and masculine and it’s just such a turn on.

I also like it when women make sounds. Like maybe deep throaty or guttural grunts when you’re knocking the bottom out. I loved it when I was about to enter a white chick’s asshole . . . head of dick resting against her anal opening ready to push . . . that white girl say EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 😬 😜😝

Last edited:
I agree, that guttural/ primal groan a dominant male makes as he's seeding your wife, is a sound you will never forget as a cuck. Its rarely faked and it highlights how good your wifes pussy does/ did feel for him, most don't even realise they made those sounds at the point of cumming until you tell them afterwards.

Any verbal stimulation adds to the sexual experience. I would bet the subject of this very forum is a topic of discussion while having sex. "I'd like a big black cock in there with you darling" or "don't you wish the cock in you was big and black" . I don't remember ever having sex without the sounds of fucking. The sound of big balls slapping your ass with every stroke.
When there were several guys in the room taking turns the chatter from the others always kept the adrenaline flowing. Fuck her, pound the bitch, she's loving this, hurry up we all want some more. Like a cheering section, loud, often degrading in a different situation but very stimulating in a gang bang.

Fucking love it! The groans that my BBC Dom Bull makes once he's opened me and is being milked and pleasured. I love his deep, black bull voice saying as he's opening me "I got you baby girl!" And the massive, deep, earthquake-type grunt that he makes when he floods my married, white pussy with black BBC Bull seed deep. Fucking intense!

Fucking love it! The groans that my BBC Dom Bull makes once he's opened me and is being milked and pleasured. I love his deep, black bull voice saying as he's opening me "I got you baby girl!" And the massive, deep, earthquake-type grunt that he makes when he floods my married, white pussy with black BBC Bull seed deep. Fucking intense!
This is what I want for my wife

Me too, with balls on!!!!

Back