no to the white mens on the page

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Jacktone... Do You Miss The Extra Special Carnival Freakiness Known As @smalltwoinches As Much As I Do?
I Hope it Wasn't Something I Said... šŸ¤£
I do miss him, although he was angry and aggressive he was so easy to bait.
I find online abuse and bullying the weakest type of sauce and if our exchanges have discouraged it even slightly then it was worth it.
I did enjoy it though,
Does that make me a bully too?

I do miss him, although he was angry and aggressive he was so easy to bait.
I find online abuse and bullying the weakest type of sauce and if our exchanges have discouraged it even slightly then it was worth it.
I did enjoy it though,
Does that make me a bully too?
From My Perspective You Can't Bully A Bully... You Can Fight Back. Preferably Successfully. I Would Say Mission Accomplished...Wouldn't You? To Answer Your Question No. You're Not.
šŸ’ŖšŸ½šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘ŠšŸ½šŸ’ŖšŸ½šŸ˜ŽāœŒšŸ½

I'm in Cape Town South Africa now. We are leaving tonight. I just saw this come up again. I'm left to wonder why.

1. There are No gay men on this site. There are likely a few bi men on this site, but if there is male/male contact it's about Domination. This is a cuckold site! It's a complete waste of time for gay men.

2. If someone engages you in conversation that makes you uncomfortable for whatever reason-- Don't do it!

3. If someone suggest some kind of sexual thing you aren't into like being tied up and whipped. Don't do it! Move on to find someone who wants to do what you want.

4. If you are not getting laid, it's Not Someone else who did it. The only person to blame is You! Going into Whiney Bitch mode will accomplish Nothing other than to identify you as someone many women on here have No interest in.

5. If You are this paranoid about something that has never happened and likely never will, then you are homophobic!

I'm in Cape Town South Africa now. We are leaving tonight. I just saw this come up again. I'm left to wonder why.

1. There are No gay men on this site. There are likely a few bi men on this site, but if there is male/male contact it's about Domination. This is a cuckold site! It's a complete waste of time for gay men.

2. If someone engages you in conversation that makes you uncomfortable for whatever reason-- Don't do it!

3. If someone suggest some kind of sexual thing you aren't into like being tied up and whipped. Don't do it! Move on to find someone who wants to do what you want.

4. If you are not getting laid, it's Not Someone else who did it. The only person to blame is You! Going into Whiney Bitch mode will accomplish Nothing other than to identify you as someone many women on here have No interest in.

5. If You are this paranoid about something that has never happened and likely never will, then you are homophobic!
LOL , youā€™re so rightā€¦

It seems someone thinks that their experiences are the totality of everyone else's. Pretty arrogant. There are gay men on this site... There are men on the site impersonating women. Maybe not everybody has experienced that but that doesn't negate the fact that others have. And here we go...The mission statement is quite clear. If you want to get your "Gay on"... Have at it. Some fucking place else. If that makes me a homophone... Fuck it I'll wear it with "pride" šŸŒˆšŸ˜†.

OK, so please explain why a gay man would be on this site? Your chances on this site are zero! What would be the point.

As a bisexual female, I can only assume you hate me for my sexuality. We are all aware that now that Abortion is illegal, the next target is taking away rights from Gay people. Your pushing your anti gay agenda just helps demonize Gay men and Women.

The same people who are trying to take away human rights from women and gay people are the very same people who are racists. Why do you want to help them?

OK, so please explain why a gay man would be on this site? Your chances on this site are zero! What would be the point.

As a bisexual female, I can only assume you hate me for my sexuality. We are all aware that now that Abortion is illegal, the next target is taking away rights from Gay people. Your pushing your anti gay agenda just helps demonize Gay men and Women.

The same people who are trying to take away human rights from women and gay people are the very same people who are racists. Why do you want to help them?
Itā€™s all quite confusing to us! There are a lot of threads where BBCā€™s are asking, if white males prep their dicks. Even if the whites husbands want to clean their dicks after they have come into a hotwife. Has that something to do with being gay?
You can even call me, the white husband, slightly bisexual, because I find it very erotic, and so does my wife, to suck a nice black dick together.
In all our experience, we have just once encountered a BBC that wasnā€™t equally aroused by that as well.
Am I gay? No I would never go have a sexual encounter with a male just for that experience!

Pretty sure this is the last I'm going to say about this at least for a while. I begrudge no one their sexuality. I love women who are bi... Too many exes to name who were. My one and only issue are the gay men who are impersonating women on an ostensibly straight site to get off with a black men who may be deceived by the ruse If you can't understand that after the too many times I've said it.... Oh well. Who gives a s.hit? Not I

Last edited:
My one and only issue are the gay men who are impersonating women.
If this is your issue, then your only solution is to get off internet sites. There is no way of knowing who you are talking to online. You might think you are talking to a cute 20 year old girl when its really a 300 pound guy with a picture of a cute girl. Now assuming you are here to hookup. Don't you think you might notice this cute girl is really an guy when you meet? The vast majority of people you correspond with are going to disappear anyway so what difference does it make? To assume that all men on here posing as a female are gay is crazy. Assuming again that your objective is hooking up, why would you do that? I realize there are lots of stupid people, but that's like going on an S/M site looking for ballroom dance partners.

The vast majority white men may or may not be impersonating his wife are there to find someone to fuck their wives. I don't know maybe you think that is gay?

From My Perspective You Can't Bully A Bully... You Can Fight Back. Preferably Successfully. I Would Say Mission Accomplished...Wouldn't You? To Answer Your Question No. You're Not.
šŸ’ŖšŸ½šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘šŸ½šŸ‘ŠšŸ½šŸ’ŖšŸ½šŸ˜ŽāœŒšŸ½
Thanks for your support, I just think online bullies and trolls are so weak and embarrassing. To waste so much time hating must turn in on themselves in the end is the only positive for me.:LOL:

Most of them don't even have women to offer
Ya but they still have intention...resource...influence and are pulling themselves out of the market.
Moreover might be supporting BNWO and encouraging others Therefore lending itself to more women to only pursue BBC.
It's hard to say how these small changes add up.

It has nothing to do with this site! I can understand how some guys might read comments on here or other contact sites and come away with the impression that there are thousands of women out there who can't wait to get a hold of your dick. That is simply Not Reality.

Everyone lies! Just look at our X President. I'm 100% sure everyone of you lie or at the very least exaggerate the truth online. When things don't go your way you start blaming others it's called being a Whiney Bitch! It's not my fault I'm not getting laid! Before you start blaming others maybe it's time to really solve the problem and look at yourself?

The insane part is thinking that your failures are caused by husband's looking for guys to have sex with their wives. Use your big head and think for a moment, why would any gay male be in this site? Yes there are some cuckold couples into husband domination. If you just basic communication skills you should be able to determine what the coupe is into within a couple of emails. If that is what they want why would they lie?

If this is a lifestyle you want to pursue, your best option is to attend swing/sex parties. You could go to an event like Splash Mocha or a resort like Hedonism. It's much harder to lie when you are meeting in person.

As for the Homophobes, no one is going to ******* you to accept a blow job. Once again, it's on you--- Communicate! It's not that difficult!
Iā€™m also in Vegas and youā€™re making it sound so simple. Youā€™re missing the main issue. Most bi men, cucks, sub men, husbands and boyfriends are NOT communicating. Most in these spaces (including this site) are being very deceptive. They are not being honest with themselves nor black men, bulls or lovers what their intentions areā€¦. Previous poster is simply saying that we deserve to have our own heterosexual spaces without interference from imposters (non black men) . If gays, trans, and bisexuals can have their own spaces then why canā€™t we??

Your solution is to get offline and meet in person LOL. Ultimately thatā€™s the end goal and point. As someone whoā€™s been doing this almost 2 decades as a bbc bull, your experience at swingers club/event is totally different than meeting someone you choose online privately. Even someone as seasoned as me, I donā€™t wanna go swinger club all time and meet strangers, then there are other times Iā€™m in the mood for thatā€¦ it depends.

This being said, my wife is swinger too who prefers black men. I give her space to play and communicate with who she wants. We mostly play alone because Iā€™m not turned on by other men and most women donā€™t want another woman around (unless theyā€™re bisexual and/or itā€™s couples swap situation). Same way is half men out there donā€™t want another man around. Just because youā€™re a couple doesnā€™t mean you have to do everything together. If youā€™re too insecure to let your partner communicate and play privately from time to time then this lifestyle is a disaster waiting to happen for your relationship haha. Like you said, this lifestyle is built on communication but most of all trust and honesty. When white husbands/bfs who want to chat with us all day and for months without chatting with woman, what message do you think thatā€™s sending off?? I get it, some men like to filter searches for their women, thatā€™s fine when initially searching for someone ā€¦but after you find someone the husband/bf trusts + finds someone the woman likes,ā€¦then you step back and give them space ā€¦. thereā€™s ZERO need to chat and try to sext with the bull every week as a husband/cuck/bf . Itā€™s like the husbands/cucks are getting their rocks off undercover just chatting with us when the bulls focus should be on the woman. (Im not bisexual or gay so I canā€™t speak on these swinger spaces)

Huh...?
I'll try and divine your reply as best I can.
Husbands have a place here.
Cuckolds have a place here.
Single men have a place here.
Many have a place here.
However, gay white dick sucking, ass airing, pseudo-men... DON'T.
Especially the ones pretending to be women... Bless their soiled pink petticoated hearts šŸ˜†.
If you can't reconcile that idea... I'm almost tempted to say you're too dumb to breathe. Lol. šŸ¤£
They can have a ā€œplaceā€ but stay in that place. And if youā€™re stepping outside that space then be up front and honest what you want, who you are and properly communicate why youā€™re choosing to venture outside your ā€œspaceā€ to your potential heterosexual lover or bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back