No Free Show

it aint about me girl, that is what the wife is 4.
it is about cuck submitting if he wants 2 watch,
Sure Jan GIF

it aint about me girl, that is what the wife is 4.
it is about cuck submitting if he wants 2 watch,
It's not about submission, you're gay. Get over your gay self. Step out of the closet, its Pride month, embrace your gayness. You fuck or let other men suck your dick, you're just as gay as the guy your dick is in. You're what the gay community calls a Top.

And neither I, nor my hubby, has sex with gay men. My pussy doesn't get wet for black queers, sorry.

You can just say you want hand jobs and blowies from other men without being so extra about it.
h\Ha ha ha but that would ruin the dynamic he is trying to throw out of a dominate "alpha" male Avadore!!! Come on girl play along so he feels powerful. Oh oh. What happens if the husband has a bigger cock ? Does he have to now pay homage to the husband?

i dont care if a cuck wants to watch me and my bulls fuck his wife.
I only have one rule.
If the cuck wants to watch he must fluff and clean up all bulls who order him to do so.
This is a good rule, dont u think.
This guy is screaming that he wants to be with men lol

I only have one rule.
If the cuck wants to watch he must fluff and clean up all bulls who order him to do so.
It sounds a reasonable request to me 😋

I only have one rule.
I don't get a free show either. I dont do m/m action but I have to be of use in other ways like get her wet, clean her up, hold her hair up etc

Back