NJ white boy that NEEDS to be a cuck

NJWannaCuck

Male
From
NJ, US
28 years old, and married to a hot 32 year old Latina. Have a kid, so its harder now to get freedom. She cuckolded me once, but she didn't even know it. We had a 3 some with a friend of mine right after we were married. I ended up letting him take control and fuck her while I basically watched and jerked. That's what got me started in this realy. Since then though, she hasn't been too open about trying it again. Ive been into IR, and black superiority for almost a year. I want to become a pussyfree whiteboi, its what I'm meant to do. Id love to get my wife bred by BBC, I know she will get hooked, as she is so sexy and has a high sex drive. I try hard to keep from fucking her, weve only had sex maybe 3 times in 4 months. I want to tell her so bad I get off more thinking of her with other men! We are in Jersey Shore area...anyone else? Thoughts or comments

Thanks, I realy am trying and it is becoming a reality and I love it. We used to hangout with some of her friends from work, and 3 of them were black guys. When we first started dating I caught her texting one of them. I was an idiot and made her stop then, but now I know better. I would love to find it happening again, and that's why I try not to have sex with her so that she just lets nature happen and gives into him. Then she will tell me and I will confess how badly ive been into it since the first time she fucked another guy inf ront of me. we have talked about having another 3 some recently, but at the end of the conversation she changes her mind even though I can tell how horny she is for it

Back