Next Step?

I'm a white boi that has accepted my role of femininity to black men. I am slowly turning my wardrobe into a female's, started locking up my useless clit, started wearing makeup, and shaved my body ^.^ Unfortunately I live in Central Oregon so the superior black pool is limited. Any ideas where to go from here? I've thought about trying to find a bull in Portland. Any tips to go from here or ways to find a master to train me?

SIDE NOTE: I've been thinking of trying to start talking to my ex from a year ago to see if she could teach me? Really I think I could use a master or mistress in a female cuckold relationship to train me. 26830482683052

I'm a white boi that has accepted my role of femininity to black men. I am slowly turning my wardrobe into a female's, started locking up my useless clit, started wearing makeup, and shaved my body ^.^ Unfortunately I live in Central Oregon so the superior black pool is limited. Any ideas where to go from here? I've thought about trying to find a bull in Portland. Any tips to go from here or ways to find a master to train me?

SIDE NOTE: I've been thinking of trying to start talking to my ex from a year ago to see if she could teach me? Really I think I could use a master or mistress in a female cuckold relationship to train me. View attachment 2683048View attachment 2683052
U should move to Kansas city. Black folks are half the population of that area. And they love buttfucking whitebois. I know, i just came from there. I lived there 20 years. I had 16 black lovers. And i never tried to find even one. Im not kidding!. One reason i moved up here is because i was tired of being buttfucked by atleast 2 of them every day. Im not kidding every single day. If any whitebois want some action, that is a good place to find it.

U should move to Kansas city. Black folks are half the population of that area. And they love buttfucking whitebois. I know, i just came from there. I lived there 20 years. I had 16 black lovers. And i never tried to find even one. Im not kidding!. One reason i moved up here is because i was tired of being buttfucked by atleast 2 of them every day. Im not kidding every single day. If any whitebois want some action, that is a good place to find it.
And they are fucking ALL the white women too. And i do mean ALL. It doesn't matter if they r married or not. If these wives say no, tbey just take it. These women rarely tell there husbands because they r afraid of the bulls friends and family. And, after a while, these white wives start to love having black lovers on the side. Its not like they have a choice.

SIDE NOTE: I've been thinking of trying to start talking to my ex from a year ago to see if she could teach me? Really I think I could use a master or mistress in a female cuckold relationship to train me. View attachment 2683048View attachment 2683052
Are you on good terms with your ex?

Good girl!!!

That's very good to know!!! I obviously need to move to Kansas City!!! I could see a mass migration of whitebois to Kansas City if that secret gets out!!!

th.jpeg

tumblr_n6teihtew81sjlmm7o1_1280.jpg.cf.jpg

2113775933.jpg.cf.jpg

I'm going to Kansas City... Kansas City here I come... I'm going to Kansas City... Kansas City here I cum!!!

That's very good to know!!! I obviously need to move to Kansas City!!! I could see a mass migration of whitebois to Kansas City if that secret gets out!!!

View attachment 2684995

View attachment 2684996

View attachment 2684998

I'm going to Kansas City... Kansas City here I come... I'm going to Kansas City... Kansas City here I cum!!!
Be warned, those guys are horny as fuck. All you have to do is tell one or two black friends that your bi. And then buckle up. Because those two guys will tell there friends and so on. Its best just to wear a metal buttplug 24/7. Its easier on your a-hole if you just keep it open all the time. I say metal because they dont chafe

I like the temp tat on your tante. Sexy. It would be nice to find a none homophobic tatoo artist to give me this tattoo in that spot.

Be warned, those guys are horny as fuck. All you have to do is tell one or two black friends that your bi. And then buckle up. Because those two guys will tell there friends and so on. Its best just to wear a metal buttplug 24/7. Its easier on your a-hole if you just keep it open all the time. I say metal because they dont chafe

That REALLY sounds like heaven!!!

You have no I idea how much I appreciate this information! I'm so aroused and undersexed right now... I want to go there, make a LOT of BLACK "friends," and tell 50 of them, and see what happens!!! LoL!!! :threesome:

You r a bad gurl. I dig it! Ya know, that is actually possible for u to pull off. Transgender gurls r all the rage right now, all of the studios are hiring these actresses right now. Maybe one day, i will visit u in KC. And bring a few friends. We can get gang banged by black men together. How does that sound?

Back