Next Step?

You r a bad gurl. I dig it! Ya know, that is actually possible for u to pull off. Transgender gurls r all the rage right now, all of the studios are hiring these actresses right now. Maybe one day, i will visit u in KC. And bring a few friends. We can get gang banged by black men together. How does that sound?

... Like a dream come true!!!

My experience is that most major cities have strong LBGT communities - you need to seek them out. I know Portland has a good one.

And they are fucking ALL the white women too. And i do mean ALL. It doesn't matter if they r married or not. If these wives say no, tbey just take it. These women rarely tell there husbands because they r afraid of the bulls friends and family. And, after a while, these white wives start to love having black lovers on the side. Its not like they have a choice.
I might have to go to Kansas City now! ^.^

And they are fucking ALL the white women too. And i do mean ALL. It doesn't matter if they r married or not. If these wives say no, tbey just take it. These women rarely tell there husbands because they r afraid of the bulls friends and family. And, after a while, these white wives start to love having black lovers on the side. Its not like they have a choice.
Sounds like mass *******

It is mass *******. But these women know that if they have this a hole arrested, his friends and family will come after her. Eventually, these wives start to enjoy the extra sex on the side.
Its a horror to live in that place, if you enjoy this life style is ok, but if you have to, its completly different things. I can`t belive noone resist. If it happen to all women mean all people know. Offenders whitout resistance could feel unpunishable, mean they become more and more cheeky. Dou you know an example of that what happen there or just a rumor?

Its a horror to live in that place, if you enjoy this life style is ok, but if you have to, its completly different things. I can`t belive noone resist. If it happen to all women mean all people know. Offenders whitout resistance could feel unpunishable, mean they become more and more cheeky. Dou you know an example of that what happen there or just a rumor?
Yes, i have had umpteen women tell me this. Because i used to cross dress. And alot of women like to hang out with bi men.

Back