Newbs!

So, I and my husband Nick have started in the BBC lifestyle, and we love it so far! we are Chicago natives and love this crazy city!
Welcome! Who's idea was it? I got my gf into it. We love it and very much addicted to the cuckold lifestyle! We are here to serve superior bbc. We want to be totally dominated by bbc. And me the bf made to suck him and serve him. He lock my pathetic white cock on a cage and use her

Welcome! Who's idea was it? I got my gf into it. We love it and very much addicted to the cuckold lifestyle! We are here to serve superior bbc. We want to be totally dominated by bbc. And me the bf made to suck him and serve him. He lock my pathetic white cock on a cage and use her
It was my husband's idea at first!! It was quite a shock to me because we had only been married for under two years at that point! It has been a wild adventure discovering our new relationship. Nick is really enjoying being a Cuck, and I have really enjoyed being a BBC Hotwife waaay more than I should!!

Attachments

• 14195192_10104202202609202_8990969847089448853_o.jpg
    14195192_10104202202609202_8990969847089448853_o.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 224
It’s crazy it’s funny too I’m not black and I’m 6 inches and thick and I had married people on dating apps saying to fuck their wives or wife saying she’s on secret or wants me to fuck her in front of her hubby like wtf I said nah I’m good that’s just nuts

It was my husband's idea at first!! It was quite a shock to me because we had only been married for under two years at that point! It has been a wild adventure discovering our new relationship. Nick is really enjoying being a Cuck, and I have really enjoyed being a BBC Hotwife waaay more than I should!!
You are so hottt! Love to know more!

That’s wonderful. I would love to hear about the first time, and maybe see you in action! You are gorgeous

I went out clubbing with all four of my Bulls last night! Had such an amazing time dancing and partying with them all! My husband was not invited lol! I had such a wild time stripping naked in the VIP and giving lap dances to my Bulls! So much fun! My Bulls brought me back to our apartment back in Logan square where I had sex with all of them all over our apartment in front of my husband Nick who we woke up lol!!! I took four facials in our living room and tried to get my husband to be a clean-up boy, but he flaked out on it! I was sooo pissed at him!! It was exactly what my mind and body needed!!

Back