Newbe On Here

Hi wvwerone. I am Jamie in Jacksonville FL Age 35, married, no ******* (can't have any). sex with hubby is now and again not very often as i have come to enjoy sex with black men and black couples. Hubby does not know. I meet mostly in daytime so i am home every night to fix him dinner unless he is out of town. gee, what else yall want to know? I am not bashful.

Hi wvwerone. I am Jamie in Jacksonville FL Age 35, married, no ******* (can't have any). sex with hubby is now and again not very often as i have come to enjoy sex with black men and black couples. Hubby does not know. I meet mostly in daytime so i am home every night to fix him dinner unless he is out of town. gee, what else yall want to know? I am not bashful.
Sucks to say the least. But, I feel you in every way. Your desire for black men is acceptable from me. Welcome beautiful.

wow,im in Savannah,Ga. how are you!?

You are one sexy womanm

Cum to daddy i got u! Mini vac. Tell hubby going to visit family:D:lips::sex:

Back