new visit to the arcade

Since our last visit to an arcade in Phoenix, (see my previous story) we have been having incredible sex. Hubby can't stop talking about that young black dude touching me and cumming on my ass. Have to admit that it was super hot.
Today we had to be in Phoenix, and I was driving, he had been hinting before that he would love to go back. I wasn't to forthcoming but was open to the idea. So I organised the trip that way that we passed in front of it, and hubby recognized the place and pleaded to go in.
I agreed but made him understand that I only wanted to get fucked by him and that I could choose who to play with. Or course he agreed.
Have to admit that I have a kind of fetish. Love to see well hung guys jerk off and shoot a big load. I am always wet but that makes my pussy overflowing and me crazy horny.
We waited in the parkinglot to watch who was entering. I had removed my bra and slip and hubby was playing with my pussy. After about half an hour three young guys got out of a car, all joking and having fun, probably a bit insecure. Told hubby they were it. Probably never knew I picked them.
so got out, adjusted my clothes. My nipples were very visible and sticking out.
Browsed a bit the shop, got their attention and moved on to the arcade. Picked one where the one next door was empty. As soon we had some money in, the other booth got occupied and the mirror got transparent. So we could all see each other. As you can guess , the three guys were in the booth. Hubby did a jerking motion towards them and they got them and they got it. Within seconds all cocks were out, about 2 feet away from my eyes. One of them was truly big, the other two average, but all three erect.
I told hubby to take his shorts off and sit down. I then positioned myself on top of him, my back to his chest and put my two legs next to the window, eagle spread. So they could look straight into my pussy. Hubby opened my shirt, so my beast were on view too. I only played with my dripping wet pussy for about a minute when hubby motioned them to come over. They almost fell over each other and rushed into our booth.
I got up. Got my knees in the seat and my breasts over the back of the chair and told hubby to fuck my doggy style. Usually I am very tight but was so dripping wet that he just slipped in and I was dripping on the chair. I told the guys that I wanted them to jerk of and cum on my breasts. Front of the seat only left place for two and the third one just was standing on the side, masturbating and alternating his other hand between feeling my breasts and my pussy. Only for a few second, he first slipped one and then two fingers inside and started fingering me while hubby was giving me a good fuck.
Took me about a minute to explode and cum over his hand, was running down my legs. Hubby was still fucking me ( He already blew a load in the car)
BUT, the most exhilarating part were the two guys jerking off inches from my eyes. The one having the thick and large cock was a bit daring and pushed it a few times onto my lips, and I licked him a little bit, just wetting him. Both were cupping my breasts. Took them a few minutes to cum and shoot it all over my breasts, some on my face and hair. I thing I had 3 consecutive orgasms and was shaking so hard that hubby slipped out a few time. Knowing my fetish, he didn,t cum In my pussy, but pulled out and shot it over my back. The third guy moved over and slipped his dick into my mouth which was wide open due my orgasms. I couldn't care less and started sucking. Only about 10 sec. He pulled out and came all over my hair back, and some on hubby too. He truly shot thee very big loads. Almost as much as all the rest. They all thanked me very quickly and left, I was too exhausted too get out of the chair and sat down for a few minutes. It was then that I saw that we had a 5 guys audience next door. Just when I looked over two shot their load on the window. couldn't believe it.
I buttoned up my blouse and lowered my skirt. all sticking to me. Hubby had cleaned my face and hair a bit with paper towels. So I was a bit presentable. But he did hike my skirt up, so my pussy was in full view. He told me that I had tons of super fun and he wanted a bit extra and asked me to walk through the shop and towards the car with my soaked and swollen pussy in full view.
I normally would not have done that but was still so horny that I didn't give it a second thought. You should have seen the guys in the shop, their eyes almost came out.
This happened about 7 hours ago and I am still dripping wet and horny.

Since our last visit to an arcade in Phoenix, (see my previous story) we have been having incredible sex. Hubby can't stop talking about that young black dude touching me and cumming on my ass. Have to admit that it was super hot.
Today we had to be in Phoenix, and I was driving, he had been hinting before that he would love to go back. I wasn't to forthcoming but was open to the idea. So I organised the trip that way that we passed in front of it, and hubby recognized the place and pleaded to go in.
I agreed but made him understand that I only wanted to get fucked by him and that I could choose who to play with. Or course he agreed.
Have to admit that I have a kind of fetish. Love to see well hung guys jerk off and shoot a big load. I am always wet but that makes my pussy overflowing and me crazy horny.
We waited in the parkinglot to watch who was entering. I had removed my bra and slip and hubby was playing with my pussy. After about half an hour three young guys got out of a car, all joking and having fun, probably a bit insecure. Told hubby they were it. Probably never knew I picked them.
so got out, adjusted my clothes. My nipples were very visible and sticking out.
Browsed a bit the shop, got their attention and moved on to the arcade. Picked one where the one next door was empty. As soon we had some money in, the other booth got occupied and the mirror got transparent. So we could all see each other. As you can guess , the three guys were in the booth. Hubby did a jerking motion towards them and they got them and they got it. Within seconds all cocks were out, about 2 feet away from my eyes. One of them was truly big, the other two average, but all three erect.
I told hubby to take his shorts off and sit down. I then positioned myself on top of him, my back to his chest and put my two legs next to the window, eagle spread. So they could look straight into my pussy. Hubby opened my shirt, so my beast were on view too. I only played with my dripping wet pussy for about a minute when hubby motioned them to come over. They almost fell over each other and rushed into our booth.
I got up. Got my knees in the seat and my breasts over the back of the chair and told hubby to fuck my doggy style. Usually I am very tight but was so dripping wet that he just slipped in and I was dripping on the chair. I told the guys that I wanted them to jerk of and cum on my breasts. Front of the seat only left place for two and the third one just was standing on the side, masturbating and alternating his other hand between feeling my breasts and my pussy. Only for a few second, he first slipped one and then two fingers inside and started fingering me while hubby was giving me a good fuck.
Took me about a minute to explode and cum over his hand, was running down my legs. Hubby was still fucking me ( He already blew a load in the car)
BUT, the most exhilarating part were the two guys jerking off inches from my eyes. The one having the thick and large cock was a bit daring and pushed it a few times onto my lips, and I licked him a little bit, just wetting him. Both were cupping my breasts. Took them a few minutes to cum and shoot it all over my breasts, some on my face and hair. I thing I had 3 consecutive orgasms and was shaking so hard that hubby slipped out a few time. Knowing my fetish, he didn,t cum In my pussy, but pulled out and shot it over my back. The third guy moved over and slipped his dick into my mouth which was wide open due my orgasms. I couldn't care less and started sucking. Only about 10 sec. He pulled out and came all over my hair back, and some on hubby too. He truly shot thee very big loads. Almost as much as all the rest. They all thanked me very quickly and left, I was too exhausted too get out of the chair and sat down for a few minutes. It was then that I saw that we had a 5 guys audience next door. Just when I looked over two shot their load on the window. couldn't believe it.
I buttoned up my blouse and lowered my skirt. all sticking to me. Hubby had cleaned my face and hair a bit with paper towels. So I was a bit presentable. But he did hike my skirt up, so my pussy was in full view. He told me that I had tons of super fun and he wanted a bit extra and asked me to walk through the shop and towards the car with my soaked and swollen pussy in full view.
I normally would not have done that but was still so horny that I didn't give it a second thought. You should have seen the guys in the shop, their eyes almost came out.
This happened about 7 hours ago and I am still dripping wet and horny.
lucky hubby

Back