new to this site amd lifestyle

oseu1220

Couple
i want to share my story as a cuckold, we’ve been married for 13 years with up and down, and recently (6 month) i convinced my wife to have sex with a bull, everything went fantastic we’ve met with him 3 time, i set some rule, because i didnt want everything get out of control,
the rule were like swinger rules

1- if she wanna meet the bull she talks to me and i talk to him.
2-i dont want her to be alone with him i need to be with them
3- and they cant talk to each other outside the encounter

(i read a lot in this forum and i know that for the most of cuckold here they like that instead.)

and now i realized that my wife talked to him behind my back, they havent meet behind my back but I feel that she betrayed my trust, and feel terrible about it, i dont know what to do, so im asking for advice, im thinking of getting a divorce.

guess you didn't think this all the way through
Tv Land Shrug GIF by #Impastor

i want to share my story as a cuckold, we’ve been married for 13 years with up and down, and recently (6 month) i convinced my wife to have sex with a bull, everything went fantastic we’ve met with him 3 time, i set some rule, because i didnt want everything get out of control,

(i read a lot in this forum and i know that for the most of cuckold here they like that instead.)

and now i realized that my wife talked to him behind my back, they havent meet behind my back but I feel that she betrayed my trust, and feel terrible about it, i dont know what to do, so im asking for advice, im thinking of getting a divorce.
We went into this slowly in my mind. We talked a lot, we listened to podcasts, we would talk more, I set rules and boundaries early on and then as we talked and listened and as I read more and more I realized I had to trust my wife, or not. You read time after time that the rules are broken. Some of the ones we setup were immediately. Now, Whether nefarious or not is the question. Ours were broken in the heat of it all and I was there and didn’t really care that they has, and I guess as we had grown in our listening and reading, I was a little more prepared for it to happen. One of our rules was also that we would do this together and that one went out the window the second play date we ever had. I saw that she had an opportunity, we talked about it, and she invited him to her hotel for the afternoon and they called me. It was pretty hot! She did stick to the rule of no spending the night though. I think as cucks or just guys, we set these rules in a sense to keep us safe as we make that initial dive into the lifestyle, once made and we made it unscathed, then there is a comfort level and we can let some of those rules drop all together. I guess I would have concerns if she was contacting him behind my back. We have agreed that everything is to be above board in all of this. There should be no need to have private discussions. I’ve done my best to make her feel comfortable in having steamy discussions with guys and she knows how it turns me on. Maybe I’m setting myself up here for a hard reality later on. Time will tell. Talk it through with her and see why before you call it quits. It could be something she wants, but is ashamed to say it in front of you. Encourage her openness in this maybe.

dont divorce , try to adjust and 2b a part of this taboo ls. u may learn u love 2 watch, or sloppys, or learn the taste of her dripping pussy is exciting. give it time and be open to explore with her. What say you??

Well here's an advice for one you should have known they got a little bit more better than he would talk to your wife into leaving you anyway but for you you need to calm down and relax I am a black bull and letting you know to relax but if you do decide to divorce her make sure you give her to me it is my number 502-8186704

guess you didn't think this all the way through
Tv Land Shrug GIF by #Impastor
well i think if we set rules we as a couple who trust each other we should respect those rules, and of course we can brake them but, we should talk about it first or in the heat of the moment we can brake them but not behind each other back because i think we need to respect each other and always think about how the other half feels.

dont divorce , try to adjust and 2b a part of this taboo ls. u may learn u love 2 watch, or sloppys, or learn the taste of her dripping pussy is exciting. give it time and be open to explore with her. What say you??
i love to watch you right, but i need to feel that she respect me as i respect her, and i lost that

We went into this slowly in my mind. We talked a lot, we listened to podcasts, we would talk more, I set rules and boundaries early on and then as we talked and listened and as I read more and more I realized I had to trust my wife, or not. You read time after time that the rules are broken. Some of the ones we setup were immediately. Now, Whether nefarious or not is the question. Ours were broken in the heat of it all and I was there and didn’t really care that they has, and I guess as we had grown in our listening and reading, I was a little more prepared for it to happen. One of our rules was also that we would do this together and that one went out the window the second play date we ever had. I saw that she had an opportunity, we talked about it, and she invited him to her hotel for the afternoon and they called me. It was pretty hot! She did stick to the rule of no spending the night though. I think as cucks or just guys, we set these rules in a sense to keep us safe as we make that initial dive into the lifestyle, once made and we made it unscathed, then there is a comfort level and we can let some of those rules drop all together. I guess I would have concerns if she was contacting him behind my back. We have agreed that everything is to be above board in all of this. There should be no need to have private discussions. I’ve done my best to make her feel comfortable in having steamy discussions with guys and she knows how it turns me on. Maybe I’m setting myself up here for a hard reality later on. Time will tell. Talk it through with her and see why before you call it quits. It could be something she wants, but is ashamed to say it in front of you. Encourage her openness in this maybe.
thanks for share, and its ok to brake the rules but as you said, always talk first, and in the heat of the moment the couple should know if the other half its on board, we broke a few rules in the moment and i was good with that but she look at me at the moment and i know what she was asking and i said yes to her without even talking and thats the point for me, and i know there are a lot of people that dont think that way and its ok if you feels good that way.

Back