New to the scene.

smalltwncpl

Couple
Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend just joined this site today we have dabbled in cuckolding four times but now we want to take it up a notch and find a true BULL so after looking at various websites we decided this one seems promising I'm going to post a couple pictures of me and him. Just a heads up he has a crazy small dick LOL but luckily for me he gets off on humiliation and I get off on domination so it's match made in heaven. Just looking for that third to add to the party.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001-173941~2.png
    Screenshot_20221001-173941~2.png
    255.2 KB · Views: 199
  • Screenshot_20221001-174005~2.png
    Screenshot_20221001-174005~2.png
    540.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_20221001-174024~2.png
    Screenshot_20221001-174024~2.png
    455.9 KB · Views: 195
  • Screenshot_20221001-174129~2.png
    Screenshot_20221001-174129~2.png
    297.3 KB · Views: 188
Hey everyone, me and my boyfriend just joined this site today we have dabbled in cuckolding four times but now we want to take it up a notch and find a true BULL so after looking at various websites we decided this one seems promising I'm going to post a couple pictures of me and him. Just a heads up he has a crazy small dick LOL but luckily for me he gets off on humiliation and I get off on domination so it's match made in heaven. Just looking for that third to add to the party.
Nice pics, great ass and lovely tits and nipples

Bull here ready to embarrassing him and please you!

Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Wanna suck, nibble & Nutt across those Tits

Back