New to my loving BBC

Carl M

Couple
Hello all, I'm a 42 white married male with an attractive 35 year old brunette for a wife. I always thought our marriage was great until the day she came home from work a little later than the usual time. My wife first told me that her car ran out of gas, but her story soon changed when I caught the sight of her bending over at the dresser, exposing a pair of wet stained panties under dress. I stood there in the room with my mouth open when she proceeded to tell me that two men from work followed her to the parking garage and then took turns with her between the cars. My lovely wife removed the stained panties infront of me and then asked me to go down on her right there. With my wife laying on our bed, I brought my face to her used crotch and smelled something new as I began to lick her there. A minute later my limp penis became fully erect when she whispered for me to every drop of their semen from her.

Hello all, I'm a 42 white married male with an attractive 35 year old brunette for a wife. I always thought our marriage was great until the day she came home from work a little later than the usual time. My wife first told me that her car ran out of gas, but her story soon changed when I caught the sight of her bending over at the dresser, exposing a pair of wet stained panties under dress. I stood there in the room with my mouth open when she proceeded to tell me that two men from work followed her to the parking garage and then took turns with her between the cars. My lovely wife removed the stained panties infront of me and then asked me to go down on her right there. With my wife laying on our bed, I brought my face to her used crotch and smelled something new as I began to lick her there. A minute later my limp penis became fully erect when she whispered for me to every drop of their semen from her.
Hey, sounds like fun!

It happens.....get used to it!

Shocking

Back