New to blacktowhite

Hey everyone I’m Sabrina and my husband is Chris. We are new to cuckold but not new to the swinging lifestyle.

We have a busy life with 3 ******* and work but we still like to have fun.

Please be respectful if you message us.

Attachments

• CC50D54A-B6EF-422F-8599-E73497159BA2.jpeg
    CC50D54A-B6EF-422F-8599-E73497159BA2.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 260
Hey everyone I’m Sabrina and my husband is Chris. We are new to cuckold but not new to the swinging lifestyle.

Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Hola a todos, soy Sabrina y mi esposo es Chris. Somos nuevos en cuckold pero no nuevos en el estilo de vida swinger.

Tenemos una vida ocupada con 3 ******* y trabajo, pero aún nos gusta divertirnos.

Por favor, sea respetuoso si nos envía un mensaje.
nice couple!

Hallo zusammen, ich bin Sabrina und mein Mann ist Chris. Wir sind neu im Cuckold, aber nicht neu im Swinging-Lifestyle.

Wir haben ein geschäftiges Leben mit 3 ******* und arbeiten, aber wir haben trotzdem gerne Spaß.

Bitte seien Sie respektvoll, wenn Sie uns eine Nachricht senden.
Wir wünschen euch viele schöne Begegnungen und tolle Erfahrungen

Hi guys
welcome to the site

what questions do you have?

Welcome guys! Nice to have another adorable wife in here! Verified members have more fun, so don't hesitate. Good luck!

Hey Sabrina, get back to me guys I definitely wanna make you squirt and I will 100%

Back