New to being a sissy? im here to help :)

Hello my darling babies. You're probably reading this because you've either just began your journey, Been into it for some months or are contemplating starting!
Or maybe you're conflicted mentally and emotionally. You dont know where to look. Because everywhere you look you see either amateurs or you see full blown transexuals and you feel lost. Well im here to help! Here is a place somewhere in between amateur and full blown surgery :) Talk to me ^_^

Hello Hailey, I'm new at this i'm 32 white guy , I've realised that i'm way less virile than black men and very attracted by their muscular bodies and of course cocks.
I want a lesbian relationship with a girl, lot of hugs kisses and strapon and very intense romantic relationship, but I want her to have a great sexlife with beautiful and muscular black men (that we could share i'm bi) I love the idea of being feminised but at the same time repulsed by it due to real life problems with it. would like some advises^^

Well first and foremost my dear, you MUST come to terms with who you ARE, You must ask yourself, is this really what i want? Is this really who i am? AND MOST OF ALL!! AM. I. HAPPY!?.

Now. If it is what you want. If it is who you are, then the facade of being a straight male IS and WILL CONTINUE TO make you unhappy. So the first thing to do is accept it and come to an understanding that THIS IS WHO I AM AND I AM PROUD! Dont let yourself be unhappy because of the way you feel the people in your life will view you.
If they leave you they never loved you to begin with sweetheart.
You've been conditioned your whole life and now when something out of the norm comes along and makes you happy you feel "repulsed" but youre not actually repulsed but rather afraid!. Ive been here many times.
If you are openly bi then anything else shouldnt matter to the people around you.

With the knowledge ive been given from you all i can say is let yourself be happy and sissy out as much as you possibly can. And keep in mind, if you feel this change will affect your work life, Work and Personal lives are seperate. Its not like you HAVE to go to work as a woman if thats not your thing. (I work as a chef so personally it doesnt matter how i dress)

If you feel as if it will affect your social life negatively, then im sorry to say they were not your friends to begin with. And as for family, they should always love you for who you are and if they dont then they are toxic people and you should probably cut them off for a while.

The main thing to keep in mind is not letting people condition you into thinking what you feel is wrong. LET YOURSELF BE HAPPY.

If this isnt an answer you were looking for, lets talk it over to get to the bottom of it all :)

well thank you for your quick and long answer!
I'm quite torn apart by two version of me, the sissy one telling me that a love feminine things, strong men, unable to satify a woman as a man sexually (but very much emotionnaly and as a lesbian sissy slut^^) and the male side of mine telling me that I won't find any woman wanting a sissy as a lifepartner , that it would be difficult to be a sissy full time ( work with customers all the time and have to be presentable). I also like to be a man most of the time or at least don't bother.

Most of my female friends know that i'm bi and some of them know that i've issues with my gender indentity. i'm " in the closet" with family and male friends though.

For the longest time in my life i struggled with GIC (Gender Identity Crisis) to the point that i was actually diagnosed with SPD (Split Personality Disorder) I argued with myself and talked to myself as if another person was in the room, i sabotaged myself with relationships, Depressed the majority of the time i was awake. I struggled with the thought of my alpha male conditioning.
I was as manly as they come.
I boxed, i played football. I drank beer and kept my whiskey straight. I grew up in "the hood" and even did all the things that came with growing up in that "hood" stealing cars, breaking into houses, rapping with friends, selling *******. You name it
i tried to ignore the female inside of me because i thought that i was born a male so being a male is the ONLY thing i could be. Not to mention i feared i would never hear the end of the ridicule id recieve if i ever came out. What i realized eventually was every time i would dress up, there was no more split in my personality. It was just Hailey and the Male voice was gone. I was alone in my head and i finally knew that the female was not a sickness that had occured in my life but instead she was who i was meant to be. I eventually came out and told everyone that i felt like a female. I lost some people but also some people stayed and my true friends showed who they were. My family showed who they were. And losing those people DID hurt. But you know what? It didnt matter because the hurt didnt last nearly as long as my depression and mental health issues from continuing a facade. Some of my friends even came out to me when i told them i was a female on the inside and we became lovers instead! (Not saying this will happen for you. Everyone is different!)

As for the females. Youd be surprised at how many girls want a sissy to dress up with and have fun with. Some are stuck between lesbian and straight but not neccessarily bi. They just want a girly man to explore with. I have found several girls like this. And the only reason im not with any of them is because i like men. I wanted a boyfriend. And years later i met the black man of my dreams.

Dont be like me and cause yourself a ton of suffering because youre unsure of your natural state. The female in you was there from day 1 whether you realize that or not. And thats who you really are. And if left unchecked it will cause a whole heap of mental and emotional problems

Hehe. Well i didnt always dislike being a man! And i still enjoy it even now. I guess what i meant to say is i felt more like a woman than a man in the sense that my every day life i was meant to be in make up and pretty clothes and the male was just something i like to do for pretend instead of the other way around! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to be a man in a dress. But your feelings may develop further in the future. Mine definitely started as just wanting to wear dresses but retain my male identity. (But as i said everyones different!)

As for how far id go. Im perfectly fine where im at. I dont seek hormones or surgery, i like my penis and im chubby so i already have breasts. Im happy with where im at now and dont seek to change any part of that. But j am as feminine as they come. I like pink girly things. I like chick flicks. I wear make up and hair extensions/wigs. My man loves me for who i am so im already as feminized as id like to be. But who knows maybe a couple years down the road i might get surgery! Ive definitely looked into it!

Im a girl and i love trans and sissys have a good friend in real life who is completely trans and you cant even tell she was a guy
Perhaps that was because she never was a guy. I find the whole debate about gender definitions to be annoying. Too many of us spend too much of our lives worrying if this or that is feminine enough or masculine enough. The little girls insisting everything must be pink or the little boys who have never kissed a girl but call a Harlequinn book "gay" should grow out of this by the time that they are post-pubescent. We ought to accept our individual identities outside of specific social groups by the age of 25, but many of us reach our senior years still defining social roles that we could have been done with as children. Most of us express some "male" and some "female" preferences and characteristics and I would suggest that we all simply be happy with calling ourselves, "me" and this is what I like, rather it is crocheting a doily or watching a football game.

Randy grossman and Rosey Grier both liked to knit. But Randy Grossman was a tight-end and Rosey Grier, well, he was named Rosey, so they probably are not the best examples.

Perhaps that was because she never was a guy. I find the whole debate about gender definitions to be annoying. Too many of us spend too much of our lives worrying if this or that is feminine enough or masculine enough. The little girls insisting everything must be pink or the little boys who have never kissed a girl but call a Harlequinn book "gay" should grow out of this by the time that they are post-pubescent. We ought to accept our individual identities outside of specific social groups by the age of 25, but many of us reach our senior years still defining social roles that we could have been done with as children. Most of us express some "male" and some "female" preferences and characteristics and I would suggest that we all simply be happy with calling ourselves, "me" and this is what I like, rather it is crocheting a doily or watching a football game.

Randy grossman and Rosey Grier both liked to knit. But Randy Grossman was a tight-end and Rosey Grier, well, he was named Rosey, so they probably are not the best examples.
Dont need a sermon 100% get it lol

You may not need a sermon, but considering how many characters are wasted in the bisexual forum, saying that the forum is "gay" or rather it is acceptable or not for people with male genitalia to dress feminine, some people clearly do.

I personally would rather that people write in complete sentences and express their full thoughts than give responses with no punctuation or subject to their sentences. I usually skip past responses less than a line in length without reading them, because those responses could have been summed up by either clicking the "like" button or not responding and I wish more people would learn to do one of those two options. The same holds true for other other social media sites like facebook and political news. If people had followed my rules for commentary, the USA would not be having the controversy it is now having over whether or not its President deserved to be elected and how much a foreign government is causing anarchy in its societal structure.

You may not need a sermon, but considering how many characters are wasted in the bisexual forum, saying that the forum is "gay" or rather it is acceptable or not for people with male genitalia to dress feminine, some people clearly do.

I personally would rather that people write in complete sentences and express their full thoughts than give responses with no punctuation or subject to their sentences. I usually skip past responses less than a line in length without reading them, because those responses could have been summed up by either clicking the "like" button or not responding and I wish more people would learn to do one of those two options. The same holds true for other other social media sites like facebook and political news. If people had followed my rules for commentary, the USA would not be having the controversy it is now having over whether or not its President deserved to be elected and how much a foreign government is causing anarchy in its societal structure.
Lol

People will only ever be happy in their own skin and identity if they fit into the narrative that they feel inside their heart. Thats my personal belief anyway. Sissy, crossdresser, transexual, straight male. It makes no difference if you like who you are. And if you dont well perhaps you should do something about it.

Im not here to debate how any one feels or doesnt feel. Im here to ease the process of transitioning for people (male,female or what have you) into being who they feel like on the inside. ^_^

Hello my darling babies. You're probably reading this because you've either just began your journey, Been into it for some months or are contemplating starting!
Or maybe you're conflicted mentally and emotionally. You dont know where to look. Because everywhere you look you see either amateurs or you see full blown transexuals and you feel lost. Well im here to help! Here is a place somewhere in between amateur and full blown surgery :) Talk to me ^_^
Thank you for this post. It's not easy coming to terms with knowing this is your place but its nice to know there's other out there who have done it and are willing to help :)

I wouldnt say it has anything to do with evolution. Not every white male can be turned and some go their entire lives being straight and happy the same goes for black men. Not all of them are alphas, some of them feel female as much as i do. I would say its more person by person standard. More than likely, if a man is becoming more feminine its because he wants to be and has felt that way knowingly or unknowingly his entire life.

You're totally welcome and its definitely not easy at all! But the truth will always set you free!
:) Well you're an inspiration, I even went today and bought some lingerie and half dressed for the first time. Felt so liberating! You're right, the truth will set you free! Going to shave my legs for the first time tonight as well.

Back