New Spanish girl living in England with a Black bf

Would be interesting to know what such a strong black bull like you is doing with such a little white girl like Carmen. ;)

She sure is quite small, though does have some fine tits and one great ass! She is getting into the stride of things great, and has lots of fun. Right, Carmen?

Think she has now lost all the interest she had in slimming till she was like a stick.

Good girl

Going to be a nice little surprise party for you. Reckon you will have lots of fun.

Keep playing with that little pussy and work on calming George, no need to rock the boat.

Oh I am so excited about that party, I am sure we will both have lots of fun. I always do when we are alone together. You know how much you mean for me.

I am trying to calm George down, and get him used to it, trying to make him see how cute they are. I don't want him to not marry me because of them.

Love you so much

Your Carmen

She sure is quite small, though does have some fine tits and one great ass! She is getting into the stride of things great, and has lots of fun. Right, Carmen?

Think she has now lost all the interest she had in slimming till she was like a stick.

Yes Ron, you know how much I love you and how much fun I have. Though that sounds a bit like I was just a piece of meat! Giggle.

I have already promised you that I will not slim my bottom or my breasts, as I know how much you like them.

Carmen

Oh I am so excited about that party, I am sure we will both have lots of fun. I always do when we are alone together. You know how much you mean for me.

I am trying to calm George down, and get him used to it, trying to make him see how cute they are. I don't want him to not marry me because of them.

Love you so much

Your Carmen

Hiya girl

Don't worry, you sure are going to get lots of fun at the party. A party never to forget!

Keep working on him, I am sure you will manage to calm him done, worse is that bitch of a mum he has. We will get you married, don't worry.

Hiya girl

Don't worry, you sure are going to get lots of fun at the party. A party never to forget!

Keep working on him, I am sure you will manage to calm him done, worse is that bitch of a mum he has. We will get you married, don't worry.

ooohhhhhh how excited I am about the party. I am missing you so much Ron.

I am sure I can calm George

I did have a lovely entrance to 2012, but was missing you so much. We are now back in England, I do hope we can chat a bit later. I am so excited about the party you have organized for us.
Love You
Carmen

I am so looking forward to it, Ron

Today is the special day, I hope you are excited about the party. You must get off to my flat soon, to get everything ready and start the cooking and organizing. I want to be really proud of you as my girl, and make a good impression on my friends.

I know it is, and I am so excited about the party and getting to know your friends, it is important to me that you wish your friends to meet me. I will be off shortly, I got a lot ready yesterday, and did a final cleaning of your flat. Don't worry I have everything organized. I love you. Carmen

I know it is, and I am so excited about the party and getting to know your friends, it is important to me that you wish your friends to meet me. I will be off shortly, I got a lot ready yesterday, and did a final cleaning of your flat. Don't worry I have everything organized. I love you. Carmen

It looks as if this will be a great party. ;););););)

Back