New Spanish girl living in England with a Black bf

lol that ron s dick looks small like me .im shy to say it but we both look only 4 inches lol never mind there are small black dick out there lie us.

lol that ron s dick looks small like me .im shy to say it but we both look only 4 inches lol never mind there are small black dick out there lie us.

Jeff

Ron's Cock isn't small, and certainly not 4 inches! Like to measure it one day, but must be at least 9 inches I think. Wonderful for me.

Carmen

Good girl!

Having a good Christmas in Spain with your little Georgie? Has he got to like the tattoos? Does he still believe you got them cause they are cute? And that being all because you both prefer BBC television?

Missing me just a bit, girl?

Seeya soon, I am setting up a nice homecoming party for you.

Ron

Hi Ron, are you the lucky guy who is fucking Carmen ? ;)

Good girl!

Having a good Christmas in Spain with your little Georgie? Has he got to like the tattoos? Does he still believe you got them cause they are cute? And that being all because you both prefer BBC television?

Missing me just a bit, girl?

Seeya soon, I am setting up a nice homecoming party for you.

Ron

Thanks for the quick chat in yahoo, and for this little surprise. You well know how much I am missing you, I just can't wait to get back.

George still doesn't like them, but I think he will slowly get used to them, I hope. I sometimes think I shouldn't have got them permanent.

A party for us when I return? I so want to spend all night with you. I need you.

Only a few days to go

Miss you

Your Carmen

Thanks for the quick chat in yahoo, and for this little surprise. You well know how much I am missing you, I just can't wait to get back.

George still doesn't like them, but I think he will slowly get used to them, I hope. I sometimes think I shouldn't have got them permanent.

A party for us when I return? I so want to spend all night with you. I need you.

Only a few days to go

Miss you

Your Carmen

That will be a great party. ;)

Only a few days to go

Miss you

Your Carmen

Good girl

Going to be a nice little surprise party for you. Reckon you will have lots of fun.

Keep playing with that little pussy and work on calming George, no need to rock the boat.

Back