New Personals Website After Craigslist Ditched Personals

Hoes are already trying to sell their wares on it although the site states clearly that you are forbidden to post ads for ******* there. I hope they don't ruin it and cause it to be taken down like they did craigslist.

Hoes are already trying to sell their wares on it although the site states clearly that you are forbidden to post ads for ******* there. I hope they don't ruin it and cause it to be taken down like they did craigslist.
I can easily see that happening. Good things never last long, so best to enjoy it here and now while it's still piping hot and fresh before it ends up like CL.

Take full advantage.

I don't do donations lol

Don't get me wrong, me neither. *******? Not phucking me. What I meant by my post is yes, I get skanks faking ads to make it look like they are women out looking for fun, when what they really are are sex workers (hate that term, prostitutes) looking to make a buck. Thanks but no thanks. I'll pass on that offer.

Yeah I get one of those every now & then. Mostly it guys in here pretending to be females. Hell I just got one not too long ago.

Damn, the nearest city to me is Portland which is a good 8-10 hours from me. Hopefully they open it up to more of the pnw
Did ya click it, though?

Mine is Cleveland but when I clicked it, there were Columbus posts (where I live ofc)

Btw you could still post an ad with your city in the title in the closest one. That's what I do (idc lol) and although I get replies from ppl in my city....they tend to get cold feet.

Still, give it a shot brother. Want all my brothers on here to eat!!

Hummm. So let me see, it's a new site that's just been created AFTER CL took the Personals offline and already there are a bunch of posts. So my thinking would be that 99% are Fakes, Hoes(wanting "Roses") and Spammers. Maybe in time once more legit people catch on to the new site it'll be more legit. My guess is that those that profited from the CL Personals(Hoes, Spammers etc) needed this new site created to stay in business.
Just a thought.

Back