New on site from So. Cal

Hello everyone
We’re a Latino couple M-46 F-52(looks more like 42) not Ken and Barbie but we’re very comfortable with our bodies. Wife recently learned to love working out so she’s looking pretty hot…we enjoy going out to local/small/ dive bars and people watch… I’m constantly looking and hoping someone approaches her and that leads to her getting some action. lol I love watching her get taken by BBC or just any cock for that matter. She enjoys it all, she’s very orally skilled and can take a pounding like no other. Looking forward on getting to know some people here in our area or traveling.

Hello everyone
We’re a Latino couple M-46 F-52(looks more like 42) not Ken and Barbie but we’re very comfortable with our bodies. Wife recently learned to love working out so she’s looking pretty hot…we enjoy going out to local/small/ dive bars and people watch… I’m constantly looking and hoping someone approaches her and that leads to her getting some action. lol I love watching her get taken by BBC or just any cock for that matter. She enjoys it all, she’s very orally skilled and can take a pounding like no other. Looking forward on getting to know some people here in our area or traveling.
Welcome and hopefully you enjoy the site. You can get curious which would make it easier to find what you're looking for. I'm up near Temecula

Hello everyone
Hi I'm a discreet well hung bbc gentleman that like ur ad.would luv. To hook up I'm 6 ft 190 a true10 in 951622 0647 jb

Back