NEW MEMBER [HumbledMaleFeminist] - How does cuckolding and feminism intersect?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself but I wanted to get started in a unique way.

I was actually hoping to get your thoughts on something that happened to me in real life. I wanted to send this introduction to give you a bit of background. Long story short, I fell in love with someone 2 years ago while doing my Masters in Clinical Psychology. It was after her ex-husband had cheated on her for many years and I spent a year healing her as best I could. We decided to engage in the cuckold lifestyle and she found a BBC lover nearby. Then just before christmas 2016....she left me for her lover. I was very hurt but had a lot of time to think about it.

A friend of mine who heard the story said she felt it was a strange but powerful victory for feminism and women's rights. I thought about it for a long time and have decided to write a book about what happened from a feminist perspective, describing my ex as an empowered woman who didn't compromise her choices or her needs for anything. I've sent the short prologue to a few women now and I kid you not - the reactions have been: going out and celebrating, using the day she left me as a feminist holiday, coming clean to her husband about being bisexual and taking on a girlfriend, leaving a lackluster boyfriend after 7 years, etc. Women have really taken the story as a rallying cry and expression of liberation. Things are different now.

I guess I just wanted to get honest feedback about that project.

I'm more of a feminist now than ever, and as counter-intuitive as it may sound, I just want to express my thoughts. It has been an incredibly difficult and humbling journey. I am seen as an "alpha" (described as looking like channing tatum), an avid gym rat, muscles, etc. I have learned there is nothing stronger than a woman's will. This book is my testament to that.

But I understand if this is off putting, so no worries there if that's the case. Thank you for reading either way. I hope this finds everyone well and looking forward to the feedback.

Best,
Humbled Male Feminist

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the site and just wanted to introduce myself but I wanted to get started in a unique way.

I was actually hoping to get your thoughts on something that happened to me in real life. I wanted to send this introduction to give you a bit of background. Long story short, I fell in love with someone 2 years ago while doing my Masters in Clinical Psychology. It was after her ex-husband had cheated on her for many years and I spent a year healing her as best I could. We decided to engage in the cuckold lifestyle and she found a BBC lover nearby. Then just before christmas 2016....she left me for her lover. I was very hurt but had a lot of time to think about it.

A friend of mine who heard the story said she felt it was a strange but powerful victory for feminism and women's rights. I thought about it for a long time and have decided to write a book about what happened from a feminist perspective, describing my ex as an empowered woman who didn't compromise her choices or her needs for anything. I've sent the short prologue to a few women now and I kid you not - the reactions have been: going out and celebrating, using the day she left me as a feminist holiday, coming clean to her husband about being bisexual and taking on a girlfriend, leaving a lackluster boyfriend after 7 years, etc. Women have really taken the story as a rallying cry and expression of liberation. Things are different now.

I'm more of a feminist now than ever, and as counter-intuitive as it may sound, I just want to express my thoughts. It has been an incredibly difficult and humbling journey. I am seen as an "alpha" (described as looking like channing tatum), an avid gym rat, muscles, etc. I have learned there is nothing stronger than a woman's will. This book is my testament to that.

But I understand if this is off putting, so no worries there if that's the case. Thank you for reading either way. I hope this finds everyone well and looking forward to the feedback.

Best,
Humbled Male Feminist
Same boat here. Even calling myself a cuck took a long time. I am single, but was cheated on 2 times (2 different relationships) with black men. After getting over sting, I started to feel a sense of submissiveness that has grown. I think its especially true in respect to white women and BBC. Its a liberating facet for white women.

Hello everyone,

Best,
Humbled Male Feminist
Well I feel a woman espressing herself sexual through complete liberation of her sexual desires is healthy. It is long overdue for women to achieve the sexual fulfillment men have achieved, with multiple partners, inside and outside of marriage. Overdue, liberating and healthy.

Hello everyone,

Best,
Humbled Male Feminist
I like your attitude. You are content to be a cuckold and acknowledge feminism as superior to male nonsense. Good boy!

pic_Tombstone.jpg "Dead Thread?"
Since this is the only post the OP has made since joining in January, it is safe to say he's given up on his thread and "story".

Back