New! Looking?

Hello, I’m a early 20’s year old female and I’ve heard about this life style and I’m hoping to find a bull in my area? I’m in Colorado. Just seeing where this goes

Hello, I’m a early 20’s year old female and I’ve heard about this life style and I’m hoping to find a bull in my area? I’m in Colorado. Just seeing where this goes

Welcome! Women in their 20s seems to be my sweet spot💦. They make up most of my media🎀
the best thing You should do is VERIFY yourself✔️ it'll increase your chances of finding a quality bull

Welcome, consider getting verified if you wanna meet up with people

👀 hello

Hello, I’m an early 20’s year old female and I’ve heard about this life style and I’m hoping to find a bull in my area? I’m in Colorado. Just seeing where this goes
Hey, miss. I would love to connect. Going to Mon Chalet tomorrow and could use some company.

Back