New Latina wife here

hola! New here and just learning about cuckold. Been married 20 years and have never been satisfied by sex with husband. He’s to small and submissive. His short comings have led me to cheat 3 times all with big black men. Mi fantasy is to be dominated by black men. One or two at a time and have my husband watch. He needs to learn. He can’t even handle my ass..to big for him. Just wanted to share my story. Will verify soon and hopefully learn more about this cuckold
Hi Ms Rodriguez my name is Ron whete are you located

Yes my husband is very lame in bed. Your wife very pretty, looks like black dick already got her. Maybe she can help me find some

Curious, does he love to eat your pussy???? If he does like most cuckolds do and he knows you cheat and accepts it and won’t leave you. Cheat as you’re going to anyways and do it very close to home. Rush home, kiss him deeply, grab his little dicklet and get it hard, lay him on the bed and suck his dick a bit so he’s good and horny, flip around and lower your pussy to his face and if he goes nuts licking that pussy, you’ve got yourself a cuckold. From my experiences being fed 1,000snds of creampies thru the years by my wife if you can get home within 25-30 minutes it’s going to be good and wet and smell of sex/semen and he’ll know. Let him let and suck on it, grind that pussy all over his face, don’t suck his dick once that tongue hits your pussy and he accepts his place, just lightly scratch his balls with your nails and slowly and ever so lightly touch and stroke his dicklet. Let him make you cum and once you do and he’s slurped on that messy pussy for a good 5 minutes or so, turn around, lower that pussy on his little dicklet, act as if it’s the best that little dicklet has ever felt in your pussy, bend over and give him a big kiss and see how fast he nuts in you….it’ll be within a minute if he’s a cuckold. If he doesn’t ask, don’t tell him anything other than you were horny and wanted sex. If he asks you if you were with someone else, now is the time to come clean and have a great hotwife life. He already accepted as he knew eating your pussy. Tell him something like, yes baby, I did fuck someone else but it’s just that, a fuck. I love you baby, you and only you and no person, no penis, no sex no matter how good it is, will never, ever change that. If he asks if he had a bigger dick, fuck yes, tell him it was fucking huge. If he wants to know if it felt better, let him know it did, tell him you want to feel that big cock in you again and again but remind him, it’s just sex, my heart and soul will always belong solely to you baby. Tell him a little about the sex, ask him if he wants to know how you came, how many times you came and how you made your FWB cum. He’ll probably start getting hard again and if so, just jerk him off and let him cum in your hand giving him all the juicy details. He gets that nut in your hand after hearing the juicy details of your exploits and you can exaggerate the details, especially how big the cock was, you will never, ever be sexually frustrated and can have all the cock you ever could wish for going forward. You’ll have to always reward your cuckold when you do get other cock but if he likes it the way i think he will, he’ll begging to watch and will dive head first between your legs teh moment your lover pulls out after getting his nut

Back