New Latina wife here

hola! New here and just learning about cuckold. Been married 20 years and have never been satisfied by sex with husband. He’s to small and submissive. His short comings have led me to cheat 3 times all with big black men. Mi fantasy is to be dominated by black men. One or two at a time and have my husband watch. He needs to learn. He can’t even handle my ass..to big for him. Just wanted to share my story. Will verify soon and hopefully learn more about this cuckold

hola! New here and just learning about cuckold. Been married 20 years and have never been satisfied by sex with husband. He’s to small and submissive. His short comings have led me to cheat 3 times all with big black men. Mi fantasy is to be dominated by black men. One or two at a time and have my husband watch. He needs to learn. He can’t even handle my ass..to big for him. Just wanted to share my story. Will verify soon and hopefully learn more about this cuckold
Welcome 🤗 sexy.

So hot

Hi and welcome. Does he know you're not happy or satisfied sexually? It'll be great if he starts to look with you or for you. my wife is a hot latina too, and I know for a fact I can't help her any more, so I try to help as much as I can.

Hi and welcome. Does he know you're not happy or satisfied sexually? It'll be great if he starts to look with you or for you. my wife is a hot latina too, and I know for a fact I can't help her any more, so I try to help as much as I can.
Yes he knows! He knows I cheat, he caught me with one man. He refuse to leave me as he says he love me to much. Sooo that’s when I found things like this. He’s a great husband but he can’t perform in bed and I have to many options to be laying in bed every night unhappy. Im not sure if he will do the cuckold but if he doesn’t that won’t stop me. I need black dick

ok, cool. then include him so he won't leave you. get him into it. Communication is huge in all this. if he can't support you in bed, he knows he needs to outsource that. keep him happy sexually too, sounds like it's not hard to do any way.

I will cum all over that pretty face

its exciting to read this, looking forward to learning more about your adventures, and how you were 1st Blacked, "color me anxious..

Back