New Jersey Prospective Cuckold seeking long term relationship with cuckoldress/hotwife/queen of spades

Chubwht4BBC

Male
From
NJ, US
Hello,

I am searching for a woman who is interested in being a hotwife/cuckoldress/queen of spades in a LTR. Ideally I would like a woman who I can have a vanilla relationship outside of the bedroom ... one built on love, trust and communication. In the bedroom though it would be a cuckold relationship, where she can be with hung black men. I would support and encourage her in finding other men and sleeping with them in front of me and together we can enjoy the experience as a couple. I would be engaged and involved in the process. I have had a relationship like this in the past and would like another one.

I am 45 years old, white, Jewish (not religious or practicing) a little overweight/chubby and I’d say fairly attractive. I keep active and have many hobbies.

If interested and want to get to know each other please send a detailed message with what you are looking for and a way to chat outside of email. K 1 k likeitblack41 faster chatting.

This is so pathetic. No females out there looking for a good cuck?
Your lack of love and compassion, represented by posts like this negative drivel is the reason you are not meeting women.

Why would a woman want a cuckold that cant accept his role and fate in life? Thats the definition of a cuckold. A message like this to the world, shows how unprepared you are for being a cuckold. My suggestion would be to find a woman to train you better. You are not ready for a LTR relationship. I wish you good luck man, but you need to learn to control your rage and anger.

Hello,

I am searching for a woman who is interested in being a hotwife/cuckoldress/queen of spades in a LTR. Ideally I would like a woman who I can have a vanilla relationship outside of the bedroom ... one built on love, trust and communication. In the bedroom though it would be a cuckold relationship, where she can be with hung black men. I would support and encourage her in finding other men and sleeping with them in front of me and together we can enjoy the experience as a couple. I would be engaged and involved in the process. I have had a relationship like this in the past and would like another one.

I am 45 years old, white, Jewish (not religious or practicing) a little overweight/chubby and I’d say fairly attractive. I keep active and have many hobbies.

If interested and want to get to know each other please send a detailed message with what you are looking for and a way to chat outside of email. K 1 k likeitblack41 faster chatting.
Hi all 🙂

Back