New here with membership finally! Yay!

I am Sissy Trinity. My real name is Richie Budd and I can no longer live the lie of a white privileged lifestyle. I am completely surrendering myself to make an attempt at being truly happy.
Surrendering myself completely to Black Dominance is the only way Im going to be happy in my life!
I really enjoy sex with Black men and the majority of those men really know how to make me horny. I Like to dress sexy for them because they really appreciate it! I love the way they see me as a sex object and treat me like a girl when were together. It's just the way they handle me, touch me and take control when we have sex!
I'm a VERY sexual being and since I'm not blessed with cock size, masculinity or height, and when my self-confidence was challenged by my wife's infidelity. It started affecting my performance with other partners. I had to come to terms with the feelings I've been hiding from others and myself and the fact that I'm just not that masculine. I was sacrificing the best sex I could ever have for trying to be normal in the eyes of others. I didn't even know that I was doing that until my first time with a Black man. It turned out to be the best sexual experience I could have ever imagined. Totally AMAZING! When I had my next Black encounters, it just proved it even more. Since then I have embraced my feminine side and when I became single again, I was able to follow MY desires and not my wife's view of what my desires should be. I was with white guys too but, the way I felt when I was with Black guys? There was no comparison! Not saying I won't be with white guys, I just seem to choose Black over any other option first. If girls feel anything like how I feel. Then I totally get it!
Ever since my first experience with Black cock. I'm convinced that I'm meant to serve Black Alpha Men and their cocks as an obedient loyal white sissy. Black cock is special and should be treated as a gift for white sissy boys to worship.
1623.jpgtumblr_d9c72cfb967a1354c804e16782e774d3_b8073bfc_2048.jpg

Back