New here. White dominant turning wife/sub into bbc slut.

We are a couple, I am 47 white and male, she is 39 bbw female submissive. she has told me she wants o be turned into bbc cock whore. I am in no way submissive and find the sight of my wife being used by bbc a wonderful sight.

We are from Birmingham UK.
Welcome to the site any pics of her...

Welcome to the group, my advice to any new members is :- be genuine, honest about your situation , if your a wannabe say so , if your writing fantasy say so , if you are a genuine active cuckold couple don't be afraid to share your experiences and pics etc , you don't have to show your faces . Also only post your own pics , don't post pics stolen off the internet claiming their yours . Above all be truthful of your situation and enjoy the site .

Welcome to the group, my advice to any new members is :- be genuine, honest about your situation , if your a wannabe say so , if your writing fantasy say so , if you are a genuine active cuckold couple don't be afraid to share your experiences and pics etc , you don't have to show your faces . Also only post your own pics , don't post pics stolen off the internet claiming their yours . Above all be truthful of your situation and enjoy the site .

Thank you for the advice. And I always tend to be truthful and honest.

We are a couple, I am 47 white and male, she is 39 bbw female submissive. she has told me she wants o be turned into bbc cock whore. I am in no way submissive and find the sight of my wife being used by bbc a wonderful sight.

We are from Birmingham UK.
Any advice etc just message me been doing this a while....

Back