New girl from overseas :) not married but confused about attraction to darker skin men?... *shy*

hi :)

I'm a new girl here.. petite, curvy, normal/cute looking, translucent skin WW *gulps* (so weird to say that!!).

and i'm scared to post.. I am new to this whole world..

I've only ever spoken to 1 or 2 darker skin men in my life?.. I have seen some around and..

I guess it's the first time I am ever saying how I feel about this very intense chemistry I feel with them.. I feel like whenever I am around darker skin men there is this immediate magnetism.. I will be out and about, and the darker skin men will stare.

I feel almost like it's wrong to look back, I don't know why. I don't want to look back to "make anyone uncomfortable" as a white person and almost appear racist... I do find darker men very very attractive, but almost like I feel like I can't "give in" to that attraction. I almost just look away and give the impression i'm not into them. As if to go out of my way to not show how I really feel.. which is really silly and stupid I know.

Maybe there is an element of social conditioning... I am not sure why I feel like I am not allowed to like darker skin men.. I feel like there is so much political landmine right now even as someone not in USA.

I also feel shy around darker skin men.. there is something very powerful and intimidating (in a good way) about them. Again, I don't want to give the impression i'm being racist. What makes this hard is that A LOT of people in 2021 would accuse me of racism for feeling that way.

since I have discovered chemistry with darker men, i've been wondering about being with one, wondering what it would feel like.. and wanting to experience that.. and I feel this primal urge to be taken by them.. *blush* I sometimes dream about being dominated by a very aggressive dark skin man.. if you've seen the video clip "Papi Pacify" that's what I imagine.. I can really understand the fetishes on this site tbh, and I wonder how many WW have had similar fantasises or dreams about their partner letting them experience darker men, as if that is simply.. "natural" I don't know.. but it kind of feels that way on a primal level...

Gulp, I guess this is my first admission to how I feel =^.^=

Good to be here and to explore more of how I feel and this whole world which many in 2021 would crucify a WW saying this for... I imagine for those doing wife sharing how much more intolerance they'd face from the greater community.... :\
It's the normal now hope you experience

I'm a new girl here.. petite, curvy, normal/cute looking, translucent skin WW *gulps* (so weird to say that!!).

I've only ever spoken to 1 or 2 darker skin men in my life?.. I have seen some around and..

I guess it's the first time I am ever saying how I feel about this very intense chemistry I feel with them.. I feel like whenever I am around darker skin men there is this immediate magnetism.. I will be out and about, and the darker skin men will stare.

I feel almost like it's wrong to look back, I don't know why. I don't want to look back to "make anyone uncomfortable" as a white person and almost appear racist... I do find darker men very very attractive, but almost like I feel like I can't "give in" to that attraction. I almost just look away and give the impression i'm not into them. As if to go out of my way to not show how I really feel.. which is really silly and stupid I know.

Maybe there is an element of social conditioning... I am not sure why I feel like I am not allowed to like darker skin men.. I feel like there is so much political landmine right now even as someone not in USA.

I also feel shy around darker skin men.. there is something very powerful and intimidating (in a good way) about them. Again, I don't want to give the impression i'm being racist. What makes this hard is that A LOT of people in 2021 would accuse me of racism for feeling that way.

since I have discovered chemistry with darker men, i've been wondering about being with one, wondering what it would feel like.. and wanting to experience that.. and I feel this primal urge to be taken by them.. *blush* I sometimes dream about being dominated by a very aggressive dark skin man.. if you've seen the video clip "Papi Pacify" that's what I imagine.. I can really understand the fetishes on this site tbh, and I wonder how many WW have had similar fantasises or dreams about their partner letting them experience darker men, as if that is simply.. "natural" I don't know.. but it kind of feels that way on a primal level...

Good to be here and to explore more of how I feel and this whole world which many in 2021 would crucify a WW saying this for... I imagine for those doing wife sharing how much more intolerance they'd face from the greater community.... :\
Just let nature take it's course and free yourself to enjoy the pleasures of being with a black man. I'm sure you will have no problem getting some BBC!

When you notice a black man looking at you, just smile at him. You don't have to continue staring at him. If you smile at him and look away, he will understand you are attracted and if he is like most black men I have known, he will not be shy about approaching you. Then as one commenter already said, let nature do the rest. There is nothing racist about a white woman be attracted to black men. If you are already this attracted and have never been with a black man, believe me when you finally give in to your urge, you will be one happy woman. My wife certainly was happy about giving in, and so was I

It seems like you're a bit confused. Right or wrong? 🤔 Welcome to the site.

And my 5.5th sense says that sounds like the perfect lexicology and thematics of a male expression. I might be wrong, but I'm waiting to be proven wrong.

Last edited:
Back