Ksin1966

Male
From
NJ, US
Hey all!
So I’ve recently gotten out of my shell and finally want to experience life at its fullest. I wanna explore and see if it’s possible to fulfill all sexual/physical desires through an online platform. I wanna know if someone is willing to help or show me the ropes to get into cucking and breeding these beautiful women. I’m an upscale male with a prestigious profession located in the New Jersey/ Tri-State area. 26 and full of life ready to explore what it gives me ! Cheers !

What do you have in mind? Maybe it's but me but i don't understand many of the words you are saying. What is your desired role or scenario? Are you looking for a "play-ONS" or for long term? 🤔

What do you have in mind? Maybe it's but me but i don't understand many of the words you are saying. What is your desired role or scenario? Are you looking for a "play-ONS" or for long term? 🤔
Hi! Sorry new to this. I’ve always wanted to be intimate with someone while the husband or partner watches. I’ve done it with my ex whilst her friend was pretending to be “asleep” but I knew she was def peeping as would anyone. Ever since then I’ve been chasing that same rush of having sex whilst making someone watch. Would love any tips or pointers, cheers.

Back