New, Curious, and Nervous Couple near Chicago

OurFirstBBC89

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Hi everyone!!! So hopeful husband here. Wife and I have been talking about sharing her with a Well Endowed Black man for quite some time. We think were finally to the point of being ready to look, talk, and hear from a possible Lover for my wife! Shes definitely excited to give this a shot but also very nervous and reserved at the same time. And I'm just really hoping if all goes well i can find someone who actually has Stamina for all night fucking of my wife with me. Im not sure what else to say and if anybody has any tips or words of advice for us please feel free! Looking forward to hearing from yall!

Welcome you guys ..
No need to be nervous at all , lol most here are so very laid down horny BBC .. so u just enjoy n have fun ..

Get your Ass both of you verified will make it easier for you to hook up w some real Cocks eh ;)
Enjoy Lay back and have FUN :sex: :blackheart: :blackheart: :sex:

Hi everyone!!! So hopeful husband here. Wife and I have been talking about sharing her with a Well Endowed Black man for quite some time. We think were finally to the point of being ready to look, talk, and hear from a possible Lover for my wife! Shes definitely excited to give this a shot but also very nervous and reserved at the same time. And I'm just really hoping if all goes well i can find someone who actually has Stamina for all night fucking of my wife with me. Im not sure what else to say and if anybody has any tips or words of advice for us please feel free! Looking forward to hearing from yall!

Enjoy the first time, it's the best one, for the both of you

Welcome to our community! If your looking on here I would verify yourselves first that way we know your real and your chances will be better finding someone. Then make a media album with some photos. Then just start making friends on here. If you verify there is a section just for verified members. Have her message me if she has any questions. :lips::qos: Tracey

Go to adult friend finder and make a profile lots of guys to pic from

Welcome to our community! If your looking on here I would verify yourselves first that way we know your real and your chances will be better finding someone. Then make a media album with some photos. Then just start making friends on here. If you verify there is a section just for verified members. Have her message me if she has any questions. :lips::qos: Tracey
Will do and thank you! Just signed up like an hour ago. Will have our pics by the end of the day to verify!!

Like others have said if you are going to use this site looking for hookups try and get verified. I would also look in to sites like swingerlifestyle or other paid lifestyle sites. Yes you have to pay to use the site but that confirms that people are real and are putting effort in to meeting in the lifestyle. But you will still have to go through an ton of fakes and people who waste your time. So always use email or the sites messenger to start an connection. Then talk on the phone and use some kind of video chat. Then meet in public to make sure everyone is safe. Then if the chemistry is there get the hotel room lol. It can be an long process and make sure your wife is always involved in it. She looks very pretty hopefully we get to see more of her ;). Good luck and be safe!

Like others have said if you are going to use this site looking for hookups try and get verified. I would also look in to sites like swingerlifestyle or other paid lifestyle sites. Yes you have to pay to use the site but that confirms that people are real and are putting effort in to meeting in the lifestyle. But you will still have to go through an ton of fakes and people who waste your time. So always use email or the sites messenger to start an connection. Then talk on the phone and use some kind of video chat. Then meet in public to make sure everyone is safe. Then if the chemistry is there get the hotel room lol. It can be an long process and make sure your wife is always involved in it. She looks very pretty hopefully we get to see more of her ;). Good luck and be safe!
This is good advice.

Welcome to the community...nervousness is understandable; however, I recommend listening to podcasts like Front Porch swingers to mentally prepare and email questions you might have then, "dive in". Make sure you thoroughly vet the BBC/BULL before playing....

WE've used DoubleList since Craigslist won't let us post anymore

I'd be happy to help. 🙋🏽‍♂️

Check local clubs and other couples who have BULLS/BBC they have played with in the past. Also, if you can attend a house party then, do it to get her ready. Make sure you thoroughly vet him...safety first. Oh yes, check out Front Porch Swingers as reference for the lifestyle.

Back