New cuck

New to the site here and cucking in general. Been with my girl 6 months and everyday it gets harder and harder to not tell her what I really want. Every guy she’s been with before me has been bbc, all her followers are bbc on ig, and I know she’s a size queen, and frankly I love that. I think she would be surprised if I told her since I’m so big in stature. Every time we fuck all I can picture is her with her own bbc bull and me being there to support her in anyway possible

Welcome to B2W Rick ... when new members join, who are interested in their GF or wives cucking them it really helps when the member takes some time before hand to fill in their profile & tell the members a little of their background. The two of you are very young so cuckolding seems to be a rather odd way to be spicing up your relationship. That is unless you're interested in being involved with men as well. Are you bisexual or wanting to be bisexual? You say "it gets harder & harder to tell her what I want" .... I'll ask, what exactly DO YOU WANT?

It seems to me some old fashion 3-somes with some guys would be better suited for the two of you at this time in your life. Cuckolding can simply be too restrictive or regimented for young couples, particularly the male partner.

Also, I read some of your posts to gain some knowledge about you and your GF and quite frankly your comments to the various posts leave me a bit confused as to the "track" you wish or intend to be on. It seems you jump around from topic to topic.

If she's already had experiences with black males, and her preferences are for larger endowed men (and you're not one of them) then it seems logical, particularly if she's mentioned it herself, for you to encourage her to date the men she wants to date. Does she seem the least bit frustrated or unsatisfied with YOU as a lover ... has she ever mentioned or hinted to that? I'm also sensing that you desire to be there when she's having sex and to somehow get involved with the lovers she has. Is that it?

And lastly, your GF has an adorable tight body & pussy ... looks awesome.

Last edited:
Back