Velvetminxx

Couple
Real Person
From
CO, US
Hey! We finally got verified as a real person. I have seen a lot of posts about most being fake on here. We are here to say our 3rd shift schedule may hinder some fun time, but we will always communicate with any party, as well as verify (video, snap) for your safety and ours. We are new to the lifestyle yet we do not lack passion, enthusiasm, dedication or orgasms (she doesn't lack ๐Ÿ˜‰)
We do not play alone at this time. He is my preferred fluffer and clean up guy :) plus we give great head together :p ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ

Attachments

• Snapchat-471754742.jpg
    Snapchat-471754742.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 216
  • Snapchat-1548309789.jpg
    Snapchat-1548309789.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 219
Hey! We finally got verified as a real person. I have seen a lot of posts about most being fake on here. We are here to say our 3rd shift schedule may hinder some fun time, but we will always communicate with any party, as well as verify (video, snap) for your safety and ours. We are new to the lifestyle yet we do not lack passion, enthusiasm, dedication or orgasms (she doesn't lack ๐Ÿ˜‰)
We do not play alone at this time. He is my preferred fluffer and clean up guy :) plus we give great head together :p ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
Good luck u guys , enjoy n have fun

Take a weekend vacation to New Jerzy..EWR is the airport; Iโ€™ll take care of the hotel. Let me know what you think

Congrats!

๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿ’„๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜ง๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค˜

Back