New couple in atl looking for her a bbc for my birthday

Hey there, newer member here. My GF and i will be in ATL on the weekend of FEB 10th. I would love to find her a very large bbc to fuck her all night as a present to me. Shes had big cocks before, i just really wanna see her being fucked deeper and in ways i never will be able to. If any real bulls are available to help us out please respond. I am 100% serious, im hoping this weekend can turn her into a full on bbc lover. I cant provide her the quality of sex she deserves, so please help me out. Im tired of the stress to make her cum. We need a bull in our lives, i cant even make her cum without my tongue. Any bulls in ATL that are very large please help me out.

Hey there, newer member here. My GF and i will be in ATL on the weekend of FEB 10th. I would love to find her a very large bbc to fuck her all night as a present to me. Shes had big cocks before, i just really wanna see her being fucked deeper and in ways i never will be able to. If any real bulls are available to help us out please respond. I am 100% serious, im hoping this weekend can turn her into a full on bbc lover. I cant provide her the quality of sex she deserves, so please help me out. Im tired of the stress to make her cum. We need a bull in our lives, i cant even make her cum without my tongue. Any bulls in ATL that are very large please help me out.

Well-endowed black male 8 to 9 inches long 6 inches thick I'm very oral I would love to get together if your girl for some fun. There's some pictures and check on my profile let me know what you think

Attachments

• 20170218_223521.jpg
    20170218_223521.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170218_223247.jpg
    20170218_223247.jpg
    525.9 KB · Views: 8
Back