New couple here from Camden New Jersey looking for black or spanish male.

We are looking for a black or Spanish male to take if my wife's needs as I am unable to at the moment for medical reasons. It's been almost 2 years for her so I figured I would try here as we need someone who likes to have fun, personable but most of all can make her feel comfortable and at home. More pics available of her as long as you share pics too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-095814_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20201215-095814_Photos.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 84
  • 0130212018a.jpg
    0130212018a.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 85
We are looking for a black or Spanish male to take if my wife's needs as I am unable to at the moment for medical reasons. It's been almost 2 years for her so I figured I would try here as we need someone who likes to have fun, personable but most of all can make her feel comfortable and at home. More pics available of her as long as you share pics too.
She is very attractive and I admire you for being willing to supply her with what she needs during your medical recovery. I hope you all find what you’re looking for! Just too bad we’re so far apart. Good luck on your search!

Good evening my “Brotha’” you two are a lovely couple. It’s good that you are putting her needs ahead of yours some men want their wives to go “Cold” 🦃 I would love to chat with you both sometime. If you ever get to the “ATL” let me know. I sometimes travel for work.

Very sexy. I love thick Latin women..

Sent you private msg

Back