new boss

joe351

Male
I have been married to Janey 20 years she is 38 .We don't have *******. She still looks fantastic. Curvy sexy body and pretty face blonde hair. She has always liked dressing sexy with outfits that show off her great tits, ass and legs. She has always been a flirt and a heavy drinker .I have been ok with this . The rule of thumb has been the more she drinks the more she flirts the more sex we have when we get home. My wife likes to openly fantasize talking about guys having sex with her while having sex with me . I have always been surprised how.much I liked that and again more sex for me.
My wife works in a department store selling make up . She works Saturday's but is off Wendesdays . I'm in sales for a big company. In the past we split up the out of town accounts. Each guy traveling a few days a month. We recently got a new boss a black guy who played football in college was brought in to run our department. He started right after Thanksgiving. We always had our annual Christmas party in the back room of a little bar in the city. In the past my wife has gotten a little out of control at these's functions with her drinking and flirting. Most of the wives would be dressed in goofy Christmas sweaters and ignore Janey who dressed like she was going to an award show. Short skirts low cut tops and often crotch less panties, thongs or no panties underneath. When dinner ended the woman stayed in the back room with the food and there goofy sweaters The guys drifted out to the crowded public bar area. Janey joined the guys. It wasn't unusual to see one of my coworkers hands on her bare leg or to see her give a guy a kiss darting her tongue into his mouth . One year a stranger with a sexy girl that was built like Janey suggested a game. My wife loved the idea. He was blindfolded and put his hand down his dates blouse then he put his hand down my wife's blouse . The idea was to guess who he was feeling up. Other guys wanted to play the game and the girls loved it. I never minded any of this and kind of liked it. It just made us both horny which ment more sex for me.
This would be the new boss Levon's first party. Janey had bought a new outfit for the occasion . A black leather skirt bare legs with a new ankle bracelet. She also silky top that showed too much cleavage and was a I shedlittle too transparent for a Christmas party . I introduced Janey to my new boss. They seemed to hit it off. He sat next to her at dinner . Taking my seat at one of the big round tables with table clothes . I moved across from them. My wife had 2 wines before dinner and was finishing her third . About half way through dinner both Janeys and Levon's hand s disappeared off the table. Janey had a funny look on her face. I dropped my napkin and quickly bent down to pick it up . My wife's legs were spread wide open . The thong had disappeared into her wet pussy. Devon's hand was her on her clit. Janey had her hand on Levon's lap and he seemed to have a huge bulge in his pants. My first thought was we are going to have some great sex tonight. At one point she let out a gasp. I was pretty sure she had an orgasims.
We finished eating and went to the bar. I was kind of surprised how much I liked seeing that big black hand on my wife's thighs and pussy.More later

Last edited:
image.jpeg The boss was going around being introduced to wives. Janey and I were the first ones into the crowded bar. We grabbed two bar stools and sat down. I ordered her 4th wine and a coke for me . I was driving. She looked fantastic in a short skirt sitting on the bar stool . She really was the whole package. Pretty face and a body made for fucking. Curvy legs, silky skin great tits and a perfect ass. I didn’t care how much she flirted I would be fucking her later. I asked her how she liked my new boss. She kissed me darting her tongue into my mouth, She wispered in my ear he had his hands all over me I didn’t want to make a scene honey so I just spread my legs and let him touch my pussy. The bar quickly got packed as my male coworkers drifted in. Levon came over and asked me to order him a *******. I did it was obvious he couldn’t take his eyes off my wife. Janey said to me get me some cookies from the back room. I went back to get cookies and drew the attention of all of the wives that were sitting back there in there goofy Christmas sweaters They all seemed to want to wish me a Merry Christmas and tell me which cookies they made. I finally got back to the bar to find Levon in my seat. The seat on the other side of Janey opened up and I sat down. She turned on the stool leaving me to look at her back. They weren’t hiding how much they liked each other. He had turned to face her had a hand on each leg. She was leaning into him giving him a good view of her nipples. He had a giant bulge in his pants I was getting a little humiliated she had flirted with guys for years but the two of them seemed like they were ready to rip each other’s clothes off. My wife asked Levon if he found a place to live. He explained that the company was putting him up at a hotel. I think my coworkers were disappointed that Janey wasn’t flirting with them like she did most years they kept walking past. I asked Janey if she was ready to leave she said no. Levon said I need to go too I will call a cab. Janey said no we can ride you. We headed for the door but we all had to pee. There was a line for the lady’s but the men’s room was open. Levon and I went in they had 2 urinals and a closed in toilet. We pulled our dicks out I peeked over at Levon and was shocked at how big his dick was. Janey came through the door of the men’s room explaining that the line was too long. She went into the stall and we heard her peeing. She was washing her hands I walked out. I turned around my wife and Levon weren’t there. I walked back in to see the two of them in a long kiss. i was kind of surprised how much I liked seeing my wife kissing a black man.They ignored me. A stranger walked in ignoring them and peed. He had my wife’s tits out of her blouse when two coworkers came in they turned around and walked out. Levon said we better go. We got into my car Janey sat in the back and asked Levon to join her. He said no It was a short drive to the hotel. Levon invited us to his room. I said no my wife said yes. My wife said drop us off and park. Then go to the bar and get us drinks. Levon handed me his extra room key.

Last edited:
image.jpeg I parked the car and was overcome with panic . All of the flirting teasing and carrying on my wife has done over the years had spiced up our marriage. I let her go.She often humiliated me by letting another man grope,touch and kiss her in public.She always initiated the groping touching and kissing but at the end of the night it was my dick inside her. I had often suspected she was seeing a guy on the side but I never made any effort to catch her. We had met in high school she was the most beautiful girl in the school and had dated me throughout. We got married very young but had no *******. I didn't care if she fantasizes about other guys I was turned on by the idea of watching her with another man. I had told her that and even asked her to sleep with other men but her answer was always "I like having sex with you. As far as I knew she had never been with a black man. I couldn't believe how much she wanted him. I ordered drinks at the bar to take to the room . I had tears in my eyes when I got on the elavator but I was hard thinking about that big black dick I had seen in the bathroom inside my wife's tight pussy. I had feeling once it was inside her everything would change. I unlocked the door to find my wife naked on her back on the bed legs spread. My new boss was shirtless but still had his pants on. He had her pussy spread wide open and was licking her clit. They both ignored me . I set the drinks on the night stand. Levon stood up letting his pants fall to the floor revealing a giant black cock. I said I don't think my wife can handle that. He said be quiet if you want to stay sit in the hair in the corner . If I hear another word you can wait down stairs. With that he was back down licking her clit. He rolled over on his back. Janey took his dick into her mouth and began sucking, kissing and licking it. He liked the way she started at his balls and ran her tongue up the inside of his black dick.. There were spots of precut at the tip that she was licking off. My sweet wife then said "Fuck me Levon I want to feel you inside of me. She climbed on top of him her back was to me. Levon said to me put my dick inside your wife. I took it in my hand and guided it into her pussy where my dick had been so many times in the past. To my surprise it easily slid in.. Janey instantly had an orgasim that never happened before.. I had to work at it
To get her to cum. She had no problem with the size . I sat down and watched them fuck for hours in every position imaginable. He came in my wife's pusssy . She took the monster in her mouth. He was ready to start pounding her pussy again. I lost count of how many orgasims my wife had . After he came in her pusssy the third time . He said to me get over here and clean both of us. I started for the bathroom thinking a nice hot wet towel might work. Levon said take your clothes off and get on your knees in front of me ,he stood up and said Janey put my dick in your husbands mouth. She put that giant cock in my mouth. I sucked and licked tasting a mans cum for the first time and the taste of my wife's wet pussy. It wasn't so bad I was surprised I kind of liked having him in my mouth. He said now get on your back you need to learn to eat black cum out of your wife's pussy. I was hard Levon and Janey noticed Janey commented Look how hard you are Hun I'm glad you like sucking black dick . My boss laughed said good you will be sucking it every time I fuck your wife which will be often Janey got on top of my face and pushed her wet black cum filled pussy into my mouth letting his sperm drip into my throat. It wasn't so bad I kind of liked doing it. They got dressed and started drinking the drinks I brought up. Levon said lay on the other bed and masturbate for us. Janey said go ahead make yourself cum it's so little I don't even want to touch it . I did as I was told and was surprised I kind of liked it.

We went home and went straight to bed Sunday morning we talked about what happened. My wife told me she had never been with a black man and it was rhe best sex she ever had. She said she couldn't stop thinking about Levon and how good he made her feel when he was inside of her. She asked me if I liked sucking his dick. I said I didn’t mind if that’s what she wanted me to do.Meanwhile I could think of nothing else. Janey then said I liked seeing you with a dick in your mouth honey . We were making each other horny. She said do you want to fuck me. She hadn’t showere after last night normally she would say wait until I shower but today she just wanted sex. I kissed my wife I could still taste Levon’s dick on her lips. She pushed my head down to her clit I licked it and moved down to her pussy. I didn’t mind the taste of my bosses cum . She asked me if I liked eating Levon’s cum I said I didn’t mind . She had an organum. I moved up and plunged my rock hard dick into my wife. She didn’t seem too impressed. She said I can barely feel it. I wish you had a dick like Levon. She pushed me off and said make yourself cum honey . I did as she said stroking myself while she watched. Just as I was ready to shoot she put her hand on my dick and pumped the cum out on to my belly. She gathered my cum in her hand and put her fingers in my mouth. She said lick it off I liked when Levon had you eat cum. It’s good for you you need to get used to eating it, I let her put every drop in my mouth. I didn’t mind that much it wasn’t that bad. I kind of liked it.

24952167-A059-4882-8E2D-147395A191FF.jpeg Sunday Levon called Janeys cell phone twice. She went into the bedroom amd closed the door both times. talking for a long time.
I Monday morning I got called into the bosses office. He said congratulations I’m giving you a big promotion. You are now in charge of out of town accounts. We took turns traveling each salesman spending a couple of nights a month out of town. Janey sometimes didn’t like when I traveled other times she seemed happy..
Levon said you are getting a $10 a week raise and a title. He handed me a plane ticket for Cleveland leaving early in the morning the next day. I called my wife she was really happy. Then she said ask Levon if he wants to come for dinner tonight. After dinner I want to fuck him ask him if he wants to fuck your wife.
I went back in the bosses office. I said Janey wants to know if you want to have dinner at our house. He said sure . What will we do after dinner? I said I don’t know. He asked did Janey give you a message for me lets hear it. I said do you want to fuck my wife after dinner. He said yes. See you later.
Janey called told me to pick up take out. She left work early but hadn’t gotten dressed yet she just had a skimpy mighty on. Levon knocked at the front door. I asked my wife if she wanted to get dressed . She said I am dressed. I opened the door to find Levon standing at the door with a suit case. I asked if he was going to Cleveland with me. Janey said no he’s going to stay with me while you are gone.

Janey told me to set the table and heat up the food. She took Levon into the living room. I went in to tell them dinner was ready. They were kissing on the couch . My wife’s tits were out and Levon was playing with her nipples. Levon looked at me and said put that food away. We can eat later. I went back to the kitchen and put the food away. I came back in My wife’s gown was off . My boss had 2 big black fingers going in and out of her pussy from behind ,her ass was up in the air she was on all 4's sucking his big black dick. She was enjoying it. It had been a long time since she did that to me. I really liked seeing my wife naked with a black dick in her mouth. Janey started breathing hard buried her face on top of Levon’s balls and dick and began having an organism . This was kind of shocking I had never seen her cum from sucking. Levon kept fingering her. The orgasims lasted quite a while. Levon then put her on her knees in front of and commanded her to suck it and get me off. He pushed my wife’s head down into his balls and screamed lick my balls bitch. Janey licked his big black sack then began licking from his balls to the tip of his dick. Levon said that’s it bitch that’s what I like. He slumped down in the couch grabbed my wife’s hair and pushed her face down to his ass hole. This is something I did to Janey often but I was always the asshole licker. She did what she was told and worked his ass with her tonge. He told her start in my ass and work your way up to my black dick bitch. I was amazed how she rimmed my bosses asshole then ran her tonge over his balls then up to the tip of his large black cock. This went on for a while. Then he grabbed her by the hair and shoved his cock into my wife’s mouth. He came Janey couldn’t hold it in her mouth, cum ran down her chin. He held her head and told her to keep sucking. She drained his cock. Levon looked at me and smacked my wife in the ass hard enough to leave a red hand print. He said crawl over to your husband give him kiss and tell him how much you like sucking black dick. She turns her ass towards him he gave her a gentle kick. She crawled over to me. We kissed she darted her cum covered to get into my mouth. Oi kissed her cum covered face and tits . I ended up taking it all. I didn't mind it wasn't so bad.

I was enjoying kissing my naked wife even if she had a mouth full of my bosses cum and that it was all over her neck, face and fits. Levon shouted out where’s dinner. I stood up I was rock hard and headed into the kitchen. I couldn’t believe how badly Levon was treating my wife but she seemed to be ok. I heard Janey say I need to get washed off and slip my gown back on. Levon said no you don’t need to do either. I like you walking around naked with cum on your face. I heated dinner again and put it on the table. They both walked into the dining room naked and sat down next week o each other to eat . Janey put her hand on his big dick and was lightly stroking it. While we were eating Levon told my wife to tell me about the new rule and our plans for the rest of the week. She looked at me she still had cum on her boobs that I missed it was pretty obvious that my wife would do anything he said to get his dick back inside of her. Levon wants me walking around the house naked he loves my body. I’m not alowled to wear clothes. After dinner while you are washing the dishes Levon is going to fuck me. Honey I love having that big dick in me. I’m going to miss you while you are in Cleveland but I told Levon it was silly for him to stay at a hotel. He can sleep in our bed with me while you are gone and he promised to fuck me everyday at least once. Oh honey I have good new for you. You know how you have been wanting to fuck me in the ass since our honeymoon. I’ve always wanted to but I was afraid you would hurt me . I never realized how little your dick is compared to a real man. Don’t be mad his dick is not only a lot bigger but he knows how to use it better than you.he said it will feel good in my ass. We continued to eat. I had a mouth full of food Levon said you didn't do a very good job licking the cum off your wife's tits. He told Janey let him lick it off see how black cum tastes with meat loaf. I did as my boss said. Then he said who told you to sit with us and eat? Get on your knees under the table get my dick hard while I eat. I crawled under the table. My guided his dick into my mouth . I kind of liked feeling him get hard. I heard my wife say
I’m getting horny Levon I like sitting here naked with your cum all over me watching my husband suck your big black dick. Honey I love seeing you with a dick in your mouth you are a good cock sucker. You were never very good at fucking. Levon please take me upstairs and fuck me. Levon said no I’m fucking you here I can’t wsit to go upstairs. A second later my wife was on our dining room table with her legs spread. He pulled out of my mouth and rammed his big black cock into my wife’s wet pussy. He was ramming her hard lifting her off the table . He looked at me and said go get some lube so I can fuck your wifes ass and take care of the dirty dishes. I ran upstairs and got the lube leaving it on the table. He was still lifting her off the table with his dick. He had her get on all 4s with her ass towards him he fucked my wife's pussy from behind. She was having a string of orgasims. He pulled his dick out she moaned no keep fucking me. He dumped Lube on his dick and rammed it up Janeys ass. At first she cried it hurts. His response was to keep sliding it in and out. My wife's pain seemed to be turning to pleasure. My boss seemed to like his giant black cock inside my wife's tight little ass. She had a very loud very long orgasim about the same time Levon had the same reaction. Levon took the guest room that night letting me sleep in my own bed. Janey asshole was sore and cum kept dripping out. She asked me to lick it. I did for a long time. I was getting used to the taste of my bosses cum dripping out of my wife’s ass It wasn't so bad and I didn't mind licking my wife's asshole. Last thing she said was honey I love seeing you suck his dick. I want to watch him fuck your ass.

tumblr_o34fn8vb241sov31ho1_400-gif.1576234

AC4FA524-082C-4DE4-AA42-3C4D4A140FF1.jpeg I was up early the next morning Janey was still a sleep . She was still naked she looked so beautiful I was still madly in love with her. The sheet was wet under her ass. . I had a funny taste in my mouth I assumed it was my bosses cum. I had fallen asleep with a mouthful I had licked out of my wife's ass. It wasn't that bad . I kind of liked licking cum out of her ass. I know Janey did too. I had a plane to catch for Cleveland . I took a shower , got dressed ,made coffee and put my suit case by the front door. One of my coworkers was picking me up in 30 minutes to take me to the airport. No one knew that the boss was fucking my wife. I wanted to keep it a secret.Levon appeared in the kitchen naked. He sat on a stool making no attempt to hide his huge black cock from me. I kept looking at it thinking about how much pleasure it had given my wife and how much I liked seeing her with it inside her. Levon finally said why do you keep looking at my dick. I said I'm sorry sir. Levon hadn't been very nice with me or my wife last night. I didn't mind his new attitude and my wife loved it. My boss said don’t sorry me if you want to look at it get a close look get on your knees. I did. He pushed it right in my face . He said take a good look at it because it will be inside of your wife while you are gone now kiss it. That’s it keep kissing it. Your wife loves my dick. I want you to love it too. Your mouth feels good on it now suck it like the bitch that you are. I did it wasn’t so bad I kind of liked sucking my bosses dick.i heard my wife’s voice. She said good that’s how I like to see my husband on his knees with a dick in his mouth. She opened her robe revealing her naked body . She rubbed up against Levon’s powerful black body and kissed him as he fucked my mouth. My wife said cum in his mouth. Honey you need have a mouth full of cum before you leave. While you are away I will be fucking that big black dick that is in your mouth every second that I can. I love black dick . I asked your boss to introduce me to all of his black friends. I hope you don’t mind if I fuck them. I know you understand that I need black dick everyday. There was a knock at the door. Levon pumped my mouth harder , My wife put her hand on the back of my head and my boss shot a giant load of cum in my mouth. Leaving her robe part open in the front revealing leg and breast she answered the door. I heard her tell my coworker he will be right out. I went towards the sink to spit the cum out of my mouth. Levon said don’t you dare spit that out. Just go . I got my suit case my friend was on the porch. Janey said goodby giving me a kiss. I had cum on my cheek she-licked it off. I could still taste Levon’s cum in my mouth when the plane landed in Cleveland. It wasn’t that bad letting my boss cum in my mouth as my wife watched while kissing him. I kind of liked it.

Last edited:
I rented a car and a hotel room and worked all day. At the end of the day I ate dinner and had a ******* at the bar and went to my room. My cell phone rang on FaceTime . My bosses smiling black face appeared on the screen. He seemed to be sitting on a chair in my bedroom. He said we need to exchange reports. I briefly told him about work. My report to you is my dick loves your wife looks what she does for me. He pointed the camera at his hard black dick and your wife loves black dick. She can’t get enough. He pointed the camera at the bed . My wife was on her all 4s there was a big black man behind her ramming his dick in and out of her pussy. Another black man was on his back Janey was sucking his dick. Levon said theses are 2 of my friends. Janey had no problem meeting them at your front door naked. It was her idea to fuck them both. “Jany say hello to your husband she quit sucking his huge dick for a second to smile at the camera and say hi honey. She turned back to the big cock and got smacked in the face with his dick, She tried to go back down on the big dick but he kept smacking her with it. It had to hurt. Mean while the other guy just kept sliding his dick in and out. The guy smacking my wife in the face with his dick said beg to suck it bitch. My wife said please, please let me suck it. I could hear laughter. He hit her a few more times then let her take it back in her mouth. 5 minutes later the guy in her pussy told her to get on her back. She did and spread her legs. He was back to fucking her hard. The other guy had his dick back in her mouth. I had a tear in my eye watching but I was rock hard. Levon held the camera over my wife's face and put his dick on the left side of her face the guy she was blowing was on the right. I couldn't see the guy fucking her but my wife started to cum. The guy on her right cut loose with a big load of cum right in my wife's face. Levon soon did the same thing shooting a thick load of black sperm on to her beautiful face. The other guy pulled hid dick out of her pussy. She screamed no keep fucking me. He ignored and moved up to her face. He told her open your mouth and let loose with his own giant load. Janeys face was covered with cum. One of the guys rubbed his big dick over my wife's face collecting sperm and pushing it onto my wife's waiting mouth. My boss said to my wife sit up and tell your husband how much you miss him. She had cum dripping off of her face and when she opened her mouth I could see cum. I miss you honey but Levon and his friends are making me happy I love black dick. I have to go I have to get them hard so they can fuck me up the ass. I made myself cum thinking about the love of my life .

Wow great story. My wife's bull the one she was fucking when we first started in the lifestyle was like that when she was with him. He wouldn't let me be there when he fucked her but sometimes he would call me when she was on her way home from being with him.

I have been married to Janey 20 years she is 38 .We don't have *******. She still looks fantastic. Curvy sexy body and pretty face blonde hair. She has always liked dressing sexy with outfits that show off her great tits, ass and legs. She has always been a flirt and a heavy drinker .I have been ok with this . The rule of thumb has been the more she drinks the more she flirts the more sex we have when we get home. My wife likes to openly fantasize talking about guys having sex with her while having sex with me . I have always been surprised how.much I liked that and again more sex for me.
My wife works in a department store selling make up . She works Saturday's but is off Wendesdays . I'm in sales for a big company. In the past we split up the out of town accounts. Each guy traveling a few days a month. We recently got a new boss a black guy who played football in college was brought in to run our department. He started right after Thanksgiving. We always had our annual Christmas party in the back room of a little bar in the city. In the past my wife has gotten a little out of control at these's functions with her drinking and flirting. Most of the wives would be dressed in goofy Christmas sweaters and ignore Janey who dressed like she was going to an award show. Short skirts low cut tops and often crotch less panties, thongs or no panties underneath. When dinner ended the woman stayed in the back room with the food and there goofy sweaters The guys drifted out to the crowded public bar area. Janey joined the guys. It wasn't unusual to see one of my coworkers hands on her bare leg or to see her give a guy a kiss darting her tongue into his mouth . One year a stranger with a sexy girl that was built like Janey suggested a game. My wife loved the idea. He was blindfolded and put his hand down his dates blouse then he put his hand down my wife's blouse . The idea was to guess who he was feeling up. Other guys wanted to play the game and the girls loved it. I never minded any of this and kind of liked it. It just made us both horny which ment more sex for me.
This would be the new boss Levon's first party. Janey had bought a new outfit for the occasion . A black leather skirt bare legs with a new ankle bracelet. She also silky top that showed too much cleavage and was a I shedlittle too transparent for a Christmas party . I introduced Janey to my new boss. They seemed to hit it off. He sat next to her at dinner . Taking my seat at one of the big round tables with table clothes . I moved across from them. My wife had 2 wines before dinner and was finishing her third . About half way through dinner both Janeys and Levon's hand s disappeared off the table. Janey had a funny look on her face. I dropped my napkin and quickly bent down to pick it up . My wife's legs were spread wide open . The thong had disappeared into her wet pussy. Devon's hand was her on her clit. Janey had her hand on Levon's lap and he seemed to have a huge bulge in his pants. My first thought was we are going to have some great sex tonight. At one point she let out a gasp. I was pretty sure she had an orgasims.
We finished eating and went to the bar. I was kind of surprised how much I liked seeing that big black hand on my wife's thighs and pussy.More later
Did you get promoted. Do you feel embarrassed when talking to your boss...do you talk about it..I find it so horny knowing your wife fucked your boss..and looking at those legs she looks amazing

Back