New BBC lover here ❤️

Veryfuncpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IN, US
I have been obsessed with BBC since my husband gave me my first train 3 years ago 🤤 . Sounds crazy right ? I’m 31 years ond and had never even had a train ran on me . To my surprise it was with a Bull . I had known my husband prior to getting with him & knowing he was into the swinger lifestyle already . So it wasn’t any surprise that he was going to give me a train. I remember being so nervous to take this huge black cock , my husband started out eating my pussy getting me ready for this huge cock. As soon as it went inside me I remember having this overwhelming excitement come through my body and it almost felt as I was having a outer body experience . My mind was blown , my pussy was dripping wet I mean I completely soaked the bed that night multiple times that night . My husband ended up leaving to run to the gas station , pretty much so I could have alone time with him & that was super hot 🥵 to me , he got on top of me and started pounding me while holding me super close so I couldn’t go anywhere , I remember whispering in his ear thanking him for having this huge dick to fuck me so good with , telling him how lucky I felt that my husband gave this to me as a present . My husband comes back in and at this point I was riding him and as soon as he enters the room he smacked my ass , that was so sexy to me me that he was for all me getting pleased and a huge turn on that he found that sexy . I mean how lucky can a women get ? We continued fucking until the bbc came inside my pussy & demolished it . I remember being sore for days after but still wanting to fuck my husband & talk about the weekend . It was hot! After that we continued on our journey in finding the biggest dicks for me to fuck , We always had great sex but after we let each other into our sexual fantasies our sex life skyrocketed! I felt so lucky to have someone who let me get satisfied by huge dick & still being confident in himself . My husband is pretty hung but of course not as big as BBC but I throughly enjoy fucking him and talking about BBC. We have been to a few swingers clubs and splash mocha in ATL recently ! That was amazing I had my first gangbang there , something I will always remember . It was so empowering having my husband stand above me while I got pounded and pleased by multiple dicks , it Definitely boosted my confidence. I’m so excited to be on this site and read all these amazing stories and connect with BBC all over the world & hotwifes that love the same thing I do ! We are looking forward to playing with some of you 🤤

I have been obsessed with BBC since my husband gave me my first train 3 years ago 🤤 . Sounds crazy right ? I’m 31 years ond and had never even had a train ran on me . To my surprise it was with a Bull . I had known my husband prior to getting with him & knowing he was into the swinger lifestyle already . So it wasn’t any surprise that he was going to give me a train. I remember being so nervous to take this huge black cock , my husband started out eating my pussy getting me ready for this huge cock. As soon as it went inside me I remember having this overwhelming excitement come through my body and it almost felt as I was having a outer body experience . My mind was blown , my pussy was dripping wet I mean I completely soaked the bed that night multiple times that night . My husband ended up leaving to run to the gas station , pretty much so I could have alone time with him & that was super hot 🥵 to me , he got on top of me and started pounding me while holding me super close so I couldn’t go anywhere , I remember whispering in his ear thanking him for having this huge dick to fuck me so good with , telling him how lucky I felt that my husband gave this to me as a present . My husband comes back in and at this point I was riding him and as soon as he enters the room he smacked my ass , that was so sexy to me me that he was for all me getting pleased and a huge turn on that he found that sexy . I mean how lucky can a women get ? We continued fucking until the bbc came inside my pussy & demolished it . I remember being sore for days after but still wanting to fuck my husband & talk about the weekend . It was hot! After that we continued on our journey in finding the biggest dicks for me to fuck , We always had great sex but after we let each other into our sexual fantasies our sex life skyrocketed! I felt so lucky to have someone who let me get satisfied by huge dick & still being confident in himself . My husband is pretty hung but of course not as big as BBC but I throughly enjoy fucking him and talking about BBC. We have been to a few swingers clubs and splash mocha in ATL recently ! That was amazing I had my first gangbang there , something I will always remember . It was so empowering having my husband stand above me while I got pounded and pleased by multiple dicks , it Definitely boosted my confidence. I’m so excited to be on this site and read all these amazing stories and connect with BBC all over the world & hotwifes that love the same thing I do ! We are looking forward to playing with some of you 🤤
South bend indiana guy hit me up

Welcome to the world of BBC, and thanks for sharing your experiences.

The movement would spread even faster if more white women would share what they have done and how they felt. Unfortunately, many still keep their activities private, so that not even friends and family are aware of their interracial ventures.

Welcome to the world of BBC, and thanks for sharing your experiences.

The movement would spread even faster if more white women would share what they have done and how they felt. Unfortunately, many still keep their activities private, so that not even friends and family are aware of their interracial ventures.

you are so right ! Thank you for your response !

Post more pics!

Beautifully written. What you guys have is what all wannabe cucks here dream of in a female partner. Your husband is so lucky.

Back