New BBC BULL for you

Floridasbeast

Male
Real Person
I’m a hung BBC bull, interested in dominating hot wives and having passionate intimate encounters with them. I’m into single or married women. I love to have fun and have good vibe with each other. Check out and follow my Twitter if you wanna see some of my content,(FloridasBeast) you can message me on there or on kik (kingbasketball13) telegram (s_nsei)

If you come to south Florida, you gotta visit the beast

Attachments

• IMG_3641.mov
    1.7 MB
I’m a hung BBC bull, interested in dominating hot wives and having passionate intimate encounters with them. I’m into single or married women. I love to have fun and have good vibe with each other. Check out and follow my Twitter if you wanna see some of my content,(FloridasBeast) you can message me on there or on kik (kingbasketball13) telegram (s_nsei)

My wife saw that photo and said, "Oh, my god. Fuck me, I am married".

Hey we are going to Miami soon. And go often. I would love for you to meet my wife Anna. Let's connect.

Attachments

• 20240221_132045.jpg
    20240221_132045.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15

Back