New and worried

Opened up to my gf about this fantasy, she is all about it. I'm just worried how is going to affect our relationship. I'm a very dominant guy in and out of the bedroom. She has a dominant personality as well so we clash some times but always talk it out. I know she wouldn't leave me for another guy, that's why I felt comfortable bringing it up to her. I'm just worried about a few things.
1) how will our sex life be afterwards (we already agreed this will not be a replacement for our sex life but will she get hooked)?
2) how will she see me afterwards? Will she even respect me anymore? Will she go from seeing me as her protector to a weak man?
3) will the relationship dynamic change? I love what we have. I don't want to lose it.

And and all input from actual couples is appreciate

Aww its very brave to open up to her about your fantasises but you absolutely did the right thing for your relationship and you can see how much she agrees with you that she is all about it!

1) She may get hooked on BBC but as long as your bond is strong she will always try to keep you satisfied too
2) I think her respect for you will only increase as she sees how comfortable you are to live out these fantasies with her
3) It may change in unforeseen ways but i think only for the better

Well done for starting your amazing journey and good luck!

1) how will our sex life be afterwards (we already agreed this will not be a replacement for our sex life but will she get hooked)? No guarantees, who can say as my sex life is totally different but even though i get less intercourse, I do get plenty Of orgasms because my wife did get hooked….but I wanted that and hoped for it all along anyways. So, for us, our sex life was enhanced….she has incredible orgasmic sex with her black boyfriends and i get all the foreplay of their playing, creampies and lots of orgasms myself which as a cuckold are far more satisfactory and pleasurable now even if i do cum in my or her hand most the time.

2) how will she see me afterwards? Will she even respect me anymore? Will she go from seeing me as her protector to a weak man? For my wfie and I, this is just sex. We see sex as a basic human need and love doesn’t need to be attached to enjoy it. My wife describes it as incredible foreplay for our sex…and she says the orgasms she has when I lick her pussy clean are the best orgasms of her life because she is so turned on of my acceptance as her cuckold licking her used pussy, she says it’s like an incredible turn on…..she views all the cocks she is with as live toys/vibrators to get off on and enjoy. Our relationship which goes nearly 40 years strong, has never been better, outside of sex it’s always been great and now our sex life is even better for both of us so it’s done nothing but enhanced our overall relationship, love and commitment to one another.

3) will the relationship dynamic change? I love what we have. I don't want to lose it.

Communicate, communicate, communicate open and honestly. We did this before and much so after we started down this path. Our dynamic has changed but all for the better And i honestly mean that.

Opened up to my gf about this fantasy, she is all about it. I'm just worried how is going to affect our relationship. I'm a very dominant guy in and out of the bedroom. She has a dominant personality as well so we clash some times but always talk it out. I know she wouldn't leave me for another guy, that's why I felt comfortable bringing it up to her. I'm just worried about a few things.
1) how will our sex life be afterwards (we already agreed this will not be a replacement for our sex life but will she get hooked)?
2) how will she see me afterwards? Will she even respect me anymore? Will she go from seeing me as her protector to a weak man?

It changes everything.

There will be no closing this door entirely once it's open. Communicate after every session and be understanding as things progress. Once she has had a taste of black men, you both will be happier being cuckolded. Reclamation sex after the bull has had her will help sooth the process, as you can explore those heated emotions passionately.

Okay we have been at this a while. So I will say first this is a fluid situation. It may change as time goes by or from time to time.

1. I think sex life overall is better. she is more confident, more sexual and more open.
2. This is very personal, no change in how we see each other really. Part depends on how you approach it, do you still protect her, do you share your feelings in an open way?
3. Yes it will change, for the better if you have good communication, for the worst if you both cannot be open with each other.

This lifestyle is not always easy. And you as the husband will be giving up some control. You will be fighting deeply learned societal expectations.
It is thrilling and scary sometimes.

You’re not alone in this. Many are either walking the same path with you (us) or have traversed it already. My wife and I have had the talk too and both have high interest in this lifestyle, but we have yet to make a move. I share your same concerns and they were even a part of our discussion tonight. I tend to read more than I should and I’ll screen shot things to discuss with her. One tonight was about a failed marriage and part of the issue was that the male had changed significantly and ended up being more submissive than in the beginning than they both realized and it sounded like it might have even crossed the bedroom boundary into every day life. So as a result he changed and she lost respect for him. I’m poorly paraphrasing, I apologize. So from this I raised the same question “how she will see me afterwards?”. Will she lose respect or will she see me as weak or different? She assures me she will not and I trust that. She said you’re still the same guy and will be that takes care of us and changes oil and fixes everything we have, I would never lose respect for that man. She has the same concerns as well. Will I see her differently and I have offered the same assurances. Maybe if anything I think I’ll look at her as a more confident woman that I am truly proud to be married to, not that I wasn’t already.
I think more than anything it comes down to communicating and trust in each other. You’re both taking a leap of faith with and in one another, there has to be great communication and trust to do so.
I guess everyone has their own approach, we spend many nights listening to Keys and Anklets or Venus podcasts about all of it. Picking apart the pieces we like and don’t like about it all and deciding what will and won’t be a part of our dynamic when we do decide to follow through and what we each wants out of it for ourself and the other and in hopes of picking a bull that meshes well with what we want out of it all. Ahh all this planning will probably go out the window when the first big cock pops out of those underwear, but I think our planning will carry us through and communication get is through the rest and afterwards. Best of luck on your journey!

You’re not alone in this. Many are either walking the same path with you (us) or have traversed it already. My wife and I have had the talk too and both have high interest in this lifestyle, but we have yet to make a move. I share your same concerns and they were even a part of our discussion tonight. I tend to read more than I should and I’ll screen shot things to discuss with her. One tonight was about a failed marriage and part of the issue was that the male had changed significantly and ended up being more submissive than in the beginning than they both realized and it sounded like it might have even crossed the bedroom boundary into every day life. So as a result he changed and she lost respect for him. I’m poorly paraphrasing, I apologize. So from this I raised the same question “how she will see me afterwards?”. Will she lose respect or will she see me as weak or different? She assures me she will not and I trust that. She said you’re still the same guy and will be that takes care of us and changes oil and fixes everything we have, I would never lose respect for that man. She has the same concerns as well. Will I see her differently and I have offered the same assurances. Maybe if anything I think I’ll look at her as a more confident woman that I am truly proud to be married to, not that I wasn’t already.
I think more than anything it comes down to communicating and trust in each other. You’re both taking a leap of faith with and in one another, there has to be great communication and trust to do so.
I guess everyone has their own approach, we spend many nights listening to Keys and Anklets or Venus podcasts about all of it. Picking apart the pieces we like and don’t like about it all and deciding what will and won’t be a part of our dynamic when we do decide to follow through and what we each wants out of it for ourself and the other and in hopes of picking a bull that meshes well with what we want out of it all. Ahh all this planning will probably go out the window when the first big cock pops out of those underwear, but I think our planning will carry us through and communication get is through the rest and afterwards. Best of luck on your journey!
You have the right idea friend. No rush, consider all the variables and talk to one another. Good luck

You sure don’t sound very dominant to me. Seems like you are really just a beta soy boy.

Well from my experience alot changed...I was in my late 20s and it really shocked me.
After accepting it I supported it. It was all for the best. Just realize things will change tho...so be ready. But also know it's not taboo like it was 20 years ago.
BNWO is a good thing!!!

Back