New and persuading fiancee'

Hi, I am new here! I have been talking with my fiancee' for a while now and she knows my fantasy.

We've used cocksleeves, shes loves them but alot of the time still prefers mine most of the time (i'm 6 inches, so not absolutely tiny).

Shes a very petite blonde and has only slept with 4 guys. The last guy I know she was with, had a much bigger dick than me and shes told me about her experiences.

We've done SPH ONCE, which was SO FUCKING HOT. And she uses dildos in front of me whilst i stroke.

Shes still VERY against having someone else fuck her and I can't seem to persuade her otherwise... we are both in our 20s and got the rest of our lives together. (been together 5 years and have our own home).

We are a fantastic team and the relationship is FANTASTIC. She loves sex with me, but Ive told her I cannot get this hot idea and lifestyle out my head.

The latest update is that we have now agreed that we are only going to use the big cocksleeve from now on.... no more of my dick.... she has agreed to this today.!

She seems pretty happy with this arrangement but it confuses me because usually just before sex (when we have previously agreed to use the sleeve) she says can she have mine instead.... this has happened alot, then we dont use the sleeve.

Its definitely mixed signals and I'm unsure how to take it to the next level....

Shes pretty innocent but naughty, she takes the huge cock sleeve so well...i was very very shocked how easy it went it once she was warmed up....

I would definitely prefer BBC but if it has to be BWC initally thats fine too...

ANY IDEAS ON HOW I TAKE IT TO THE NEXT STAGE?

Thank you

Back