NETFLIX CUCKOLD RECOMMENDATIONS?

Remember that Netflix ad with the interracial couple? Nazi tears are flowing again as Netflix releases a followup. Let's help make this popular!

Here is the last Netflix Ad:

Here is the followup:

Ironically they are going o be the first Netflix ads to reach 1K likes

Last edited by a moderator:
I wan to see these losers getting salty over this. Hopefully even more ads get interracial couples from now on.

Nothing sets the alt right off faster then seeing a successful attractive interracial couple who are happy together. It burns their soul.

I'm a liberal myself, but honestly, the ONLY ONES I see getting all riled up and salty are you guys TooHot & BlkGod! What are you expecting to see, here? The only place I hear or read about "white genocide" is on websites like these, and its usually black folks doing all the talking. Certainly the politicians in Washington don't represent the opinion of the people ... you know that. All these conservatives, here, care about are their guns and cutting their taxes ... healthcare, immigration, nuclear war, ect ... they could give a rat's ass about those things.
So, what's the deal here?

I'm a liberal myself, but honestly, the ONLY ONES I see getting all riled up and salty are you guys TooHot & BlkGod! What are you expecting to see, here? The only place I hear or read about "white genocide" is on websites like these, and its usually black folks doing all the talking. Certainly the politicians in Washington don't represent the opinion of the people ... you know that. All these conservatives, here, care about are their guns and cutting their taxes ... healthcare, immigration, nuclear war, ect ... they could give a rat's ass about those things.
Go on Google and look up Richard Spencer and the alt right. They don't care about any of the stuff you just mentioned. In fact all they care about is sending blacks back to Africa, stopping immigration and getting rid of the Jews. I'm not riled up about it I just understand their fears. I don't agree with it since I'm black and I love interracial but I do understand their perspective.

Alt-right beliefs have been described as isolationist, protectionist, antisemiticand white supremacist,[8][9][10] frequently overlapping with Neo-Nazism,[11][12][13][14] nativism and Islamophobia,[15][16][17][18][19]antifeminism, misogyny and homophobia,[11][20][21][22][14] right-wing populism[23][24] and the neoreactionary movement.[8][25] The concept has further been associated with several groups such as American nationalists and monarchists, men's rights advocatesand the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump.[15][24][25][26][27]

The alt-right has its roots on Internet websites such as 4chan's /pol/ and 8chan, where anonymous members create and use Internet memes to express their ideologies.[8][13][28]Commentators have stated that it is difficult to tell how much of what people write in these venues is serious and how much is intended to provoke outrage.[23][29] Members of the alt-right use websites like Alternative Right, Twitter, Breitbart and Reddit to convey their message.[30][31] Alt-right postings generally support the policies of Donald Trump and Mike Pence[32][33][34][35] and oppose non-white immigration, multiculturalism and what they see as political correctness.[12][20][36]

I'm not here to start a fight. I'm not sure how you are getting the impression that I'm all riled up and salty lol. The "white genocide" stuff I see is usually posted by those having cuckold fantasies, when in the context of sites like these. However, outside that context, it is used by crazy racists spreading conspiracies about jews and the like. Also, there are liberals that are pro-gun and care about healthcare. I was simply pointing out that there is a vocal group on the internet spreading hate, getting angry and attempting to brigade on the internet,

Back