"Nephew" returns!

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
Today, my "nephew" returns for a family get together. The last time he was here, he came at the end of the summer to help chop down some old trees. He got quite hot and sweaty in the process, as did I watching him work without his shirt on in our yard, and so I offered him the use of our shower and laid out some fresh towels for him. As he finished (I heard the water get turned off) I went in to see if he was "OK". He was a little embarrassed to see me, as he held the towel around his cock area! I sidled up to him and insisted he let me help him dry off. I had on a ruffled mini skirt and see thru top, which showed off my pert nipples very well and of course stockings and garter belt. Of course I soon had my hand wrapped around his young rock hard cock with its deep purple head and strong bulging veins, which was soon replaced by my mouth, as I sucked him off, tickled his balls with my tongue and lips, and then swallowed his load, which was huge, as they often are with young men! He did help himself to a couple of handfuls of tit in the process and held my head as he fucked my mouth. Pops (my hubby) insisted in kissing me with his probing tongue, once he knew I had his young cum in my mouth. I can only hope, as I plan, to get him to one side today and see what we can accomplish while the others are distracted by Pops!

I'll keep you posted if I we get up to anything kinky!

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

Today, my "nephew" returns for a family get together. The last time he was here, he came at the end of the summer to help chop down some old trees. He got quite hot and sweaty in the process, as did I watching him work without his shirt on in our yard, and so I offered him the use of our shower and laid out some fresh towels for him. As he finished (I heard the water get turned off) I went in to see if he was "OK". He was a little embarrassed to see me, as he held the towel around his cock area! I sidled up to him and insisted he let me help him dry off. I had on a ruffled mini skirt and see thru top, which showed off my pert nipples very well and of course stockings and garter belt. Of course I soon had my hand wrapped around his young rock hard cock with its deep purple head and strong bulging veins, which was soon replaced by my mouth, as I sucked him off, tickled his balls with my tongue and lips, and then swallowed his load, which was huge, as they often are with young men! He did help himself to a couple of handfuls of tit in the process and held my head as he fucked my mouth. Pops (my hubby) insisted in kissing me with his probing tongue, once he knew I had his young cum in my mouth. I can only hope, as I plan, to get him to one side today and see what we can accomplish while the others are distracted by Pops!

Wonderful!!

There is nothing better than sucking a mans cock. Over the years, I've found that black sperm is not as salty as a white mans, so tastes a lot better. My husband and I used to love French kissing in our earlier days, but of late, I'm lucky about once a month when we have passionate sex. Yet, when I'm out with my friends and meet other men, white or black, their tongues are always down my throat and I love it. I've sucked a few of these guys off before going home to my husband, and once in bed I try to make love with him, but end up frustrated. As yet, my husband has never kissed me properly after I've sucked off another man. My biggest turn on, is to suck off 1 or 2 black cocks after being fucked and creamed by them first, go home to hubby and make passionate love with him. Are there any other females that feel the same, or have succeeded, I'd love to hear

There is nothing better than sucking a mans cock. Over the years, I've found that black sperm is not as salty as a white mans, so tastes a lot better. My husband and I used to love French kissing in our earlier days, but of late, I'm lucky about once a month when we have passionate sex. Yet, when I'm out with my friends and meet other men, white or black, their tongues are always down my throat and I love it. I've sucked a few of these guys off before going home to my husband, and once in bed I try to make love with him, but end up frustrated. As yet, my husband has never kissed me properly after I've sucked off another man. My biggest turn on, is to suck off 1 or 2 black cocks after being fucked and creamed by them first, go home to hubby and make passionate love with him. Are there any other females that feel the same, or have succeeded, I'd love to hear
interesting. why is hubby like that?

Wish I were married to a woman like you. Talk to him. Tell him how hot you would find it and ask him to at least play along. I bet he will like it once he does it.

how old were each of you?

You naughty girl, Lol, love it. Bet he comes back more often, I know I would quite often

Back