neighbors wife insatiable

It started last summer towards the end. I was doing pretty well for myself and I decided to buy a house in a suburbs. At first I felt lonely because it get's quiet in the burbs and its quite boring at times. I hadn't seen much of my neighbours. They appeared to be a nice couple in their late 30s or early 40s with no *******. I never really paid any attention to them.

One day after cutting my grass I decided out of a kind gesture, noticing my neighbors hadn't cut their grass in a while to just cut theirs as well. Their lawn is adjacent to mine and it wasn't a big deal to me. After I was done a few hours later I hear my door bell ring. I opened my door and my neighbours wife was standing dressed in a sun dress. I was taken a back by how hot she was considering I never noticed her before. She just came over and asked if i cut their grass and wanted to say thank you. Told her it wasn't a big deal and that it took just an extra 10 minutes. We talked and she asked if i was single and told me she could set me up with one of her friends. I was getting a vibe from her but I just chalked it up to her being friendly. We exchanged numbers and she promised to invite me over to her place for her next bbq. The strange thing about this whole interaction was I kinda forgot she was married and I asked nothing about her husband, nor did she bring him up.

I heard a "hey" from my neighbours wife, and her name is maria by the way. They were coming back from an evening walk and as they were walking past my house they noticed me setting up my home gym. The husband and her walked up my drive way and we started talking. Her husband said something about wanting to help me but he wasn't to good at putting things together blah blah blah.. I was like hey its not a big deal Im enjoying doing the work myself. Maria made a joke about how great it is to have man around who takes charge and gets the job done referring to the lawn being cut. I offered them drinks. Maria had wine and I and her husband a couple of beers. I was catching a vibe from maria again by the way she kept touching my chest. At the same time i was noticing her husband giving these submissive vibes. Like he kinda just sat their while she flirted with me. Maria was starting to get really ******* and i started to get a little tipsy but i was still in control. I offered to give them a tour of my place. After he offered to show me his home. As we walked around I felt like in a weird way her husband was becoming submissive by the way i was walking around his house with his wife. I can't explain it.. but i just felt this feeling. Maria was looking really hot. She wore these shorts and her legs were looking amazing. I started to feel like i was the man of his house. Maria would bounce her tits off my arm more and more. I could tell she was coming on to me hard. All of this in front of her husband. I started to get hard. I couldn't help but notice how beauitful maria's lips were. How much i wouldn't my cock to be in that mouth. Her husband got a call on his cell and he excused himself. Maria came on to me very aggressively. I told her what was she doing. And she said to me he doesn't mind. I said of course he does hes a man. and she said me he's not a man like you. and said she was ready to be taken. I was like whoa is this some sort of a dream. At this time she stood infront of me pushing her ass against my cock. She was submitting herself to me. I couldn't help myself and i grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her neck and grabbing on her breasts. Her husband got back from his call and he could tell something had gone on. What happened next blew my mind. She instructed her husband to ask me if i could fuck his wife...

At that point I didn't care what he had to say. She was mine to fuck. I pulled her shorts down and started to fuck her while standing up. She was on her tip toes going crazy. I took her to one of her rooms which ended up being her bed. And I took over. Her husband stood in the corner and i eventually had to tell him to leave. She sucked my cock as if thats all she wanted to do. I had to pull her off of it. She quickly got completely naked. I was shocked how HOT she was. Her pussy was glistening. As i slid my cock into her she let out a moan that reverberated throughout the whole house. She kept on yelling how she had never been fucked this good before and how she was my whore. This only made me harder stretching out her tight pussy. As i got close to coming i told her. And she begged for it to be inside her. She wanted sleep with my cum in her. I was like damn this is fuckin hot!! she told me she had an iud.. I went full speed and blasted inside her... i fell on top of her... breathing soo heavy.. i could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy wanting every last drip.. her husband then came into the room and had this look on his face i can't explain... we took a shower together and i left...

its strange to say this but i fucked her a few more times in her home but ive become paranoid.. im worried her husband might have some camera set up in his house. and i dont like her coming over to fuck at my place... she doesn't want to leave after we had sex... hahahaha.. so i told her sex will only be in hotels.. nice hotels.. this has gotten expensive to say the least.. so she told me to come here to tell you about it because this is one of the sites her husband uses.. she told me to tell you guys to pay for our next room.. and ill tell you guys more stories... see you guys soon and thanks for reading!!

https://www.paypal.me/takeMyMoneyPlease/500

It started last summer towards the end. I was doing pretty well for myself and I decided to buy a house in a suburbs. At first I felt lonely because it get's quiet in the burbs and its quite boring at times. I hadn't seen much of my neighbours. They appeared to be a nice couple in their late 30s or early 40s with no *******. I never really paid any attention to them.

One day after cutting my grass I decided out of a kind gesture, noticing my neighbors hadn't cut their grass in a while to just cut theirs as well. Their lawn is adjacent to mine and it wasn't a big deal to me. After I was done a few hours later I hear my door bell ring. I opened my door and my neighbours wife was standing dressed in a sun dress. I was taken a back by how hot she was considering I never noticed her before. She just came over and asked if i cut their grass and wanted to say thank you. Told her it wasn't a big deal and that it took just an extra 10 minutes. We talked and she asked if i was single and told me she could set me up with one of her friends. I was getting a vibe from her but I just chalked it up to her being friendly. We exchanged numbers and she promised to invite me over to her place for her next bbq. The strange thing about this whole interaction was I kinda forgot she was married and I asked nothing about her husband, nor did she bring him up.

I heard a "hey" from my neighbours wife, and her name is maria by the way. They were coming back from an evening walk and as they were walking past my house they noticed me setting up my home gym. The husband and her walked up my drive way and we started talking. Her husband said something about wanting to help me but he wasn't to good at putting things together blah blah blah.. I was like hey its not a big deal Im enjoying doing the work myself. Maria made a joke about how great it is to have man around who takes charge and gets the job done referring to the lawn being cut. I offered them drinks. Maria had wine and I and her husband a couple of beers. I was catching a vibe from maria again by the way she kept touching my chest. At the same time i was noticing her husband giving these submissive vibes. Like he kinda just sat their while she flirted with me. Maria was starting to get really ******* and i started to get a little tipsy but i was still in control. I offered to give them a tour of my place. After he offered to show me his home. As we walked around I felt like in a weird way her husband was becoming submissive by the way i was walking around his house with his wife. I can't explain it.. but i just felt this feeling. Maria was looking really hot. She wore these shorts and her legs were looking amazing. I started to feel like i was the man of his house. Maria would bounce her tits off my arm more and more. I could tell she was coming on to me hard. All of this in front of her husband. I started to get hard. I couldn't help but notice how beauitful maria's lips were. How much i wouldn't my cock to be in that mouth. Her husband got a call on his cell and he excused himself. Maria came on to me very aggressively. I told her what was she doing. And she said to me he doesn't mind. I said of course he does hes a man. and she said me he's not a man like you. and said she was ready to be taken. I was like whoa is this some sort of a dream. At this time she stood infront of me pushing her ass against my cock. She was submitting herself to me. I couldn't help myself and i grabbed her by the waist and started kissing her neck and grabbing on her breasts. Her husband got back from his call and he could tell something had gone on. What happened next blew my mind. She instructed her husband to ask me if i could fuck his wife...

At that point I didn't care what he had to say. She was mine to fuck. I pulled her shorts down and started to fuck her while standing up. She was on her tip toes going crazy. I took her to one of her rooms which ended up being her bed. And I took over. Her husband stood in the corner and i eventually had to tell him to leave. She sucked my cock as if thats all she wanted to do. I had to pull her off of it. She quickly got completely naked. I was shocked how HOT she was. Her pussy was glistening. As i slid my cock into her she let out a moan that reverberated throughout the whole house. She kept on yelling how she had never been fucked this good before and how she was my whore. This only made me harder stretching out her tight pussy. As i got close to coming i told her. And she begged for it to be inside her. She wanted sleep with my cum in her. I was like damn this is fuckin hot!! she told me she had an iud.. I went full speed and blasted inside her... i fell on top of her... breathing soo heavy.. i could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy wanting every last drip.. her husband then came into the room and had this look on his face i can't explain... we took a shower together and i left...

its strange to say this but i fucked her a few more times in her home but ive become paranoid.. im worried her husband might have some camera set up in his house. and i dont like her coming over to fuck at my place... she doesn't want to leave after we had sex... hahahaha.. so i told her sex will only be in hotels.. nice hotels.. this has gotten expensive to say the least.. so she told me to come here to tell you about it because this is one of the sites her husband uses.. she told me to tell you guys to pay for our next room.. and ill tell you guys more stories... see you guys soon and thanks for reading!!

https://www.paypal.me/takeMyMoneyPlease/500
:bounce:

Great story! Love it... Those kind of things never happen to me! I would enjoy that!

Back