need some ideas

It sounds that you lead a great cuckold lifestyle already. I would think a good punishment would be to reward yourself with orgasams . So everything thing he does somethign wrong, it would mean one extra orgasam for you tonight, orally of course.
The more he messes about, the longer he will be spending worshiping you in the evening.

I keep him in chastity, I hardly ever let him out lol
I've thought about strap on.... but I dunno lol

You should look into something like a "Feeldoe" or a similar design dildo or even a strap-on system that incorporates a vibrator or dildo for you to enjoy while fucking him so that you get pleasure from it.
Eventually, you may find that you can milk him by fucking him with the dildo.

If you aren't "milking" him now, you might want to do so at least once a month to keep his "plumbing" in good working order, as you are only allowing him to have one orgasm every four months. Milking will let you drain his seminal fluid and semen without allowing him the pleasure of an orgasm. In fact, it is somewhat of an anti-climax as it leaves him horny and wanting an orgasm, but unable to do so for a day or two.
You may find this amusing as as well as it being a good way to spend a little quality time with him and take care of his physical well being at the same time.

a hard spanking with an oak paddle, thick belt, or razor strap works best for keeping the cuck in line. It is best for a Black Master to administer the discipline on the white male in front of the white wife and other females. The females will witness the full domination of the Black Master over a white slave. As the white boy's ass heats up he will begin to plead, beg and cry for mercy. The females will see the white boy losing his dignity and any form of masculinity as he cries and begs the Black Master to stop. At that point the white male begins to lose his identity and becomes an "it" (a fully neutered male). As an "it" the white boy becomes even more docile and submits completely to it's mistress and Black Master.

a hard spanking with an oak paddle, thick belt, or razor strap works best for keeping the cuck in line. It is best for a Black Master to administer the discipline on the white male in front of the white wife and other females. The females will witness the full domination of the Black Master over a white slave. As the white boy's ass heats up he will begin to plead, beg and cry for mercy. The females will see the white boy losing his dignity and any form of masculinity as he cries and begs the Black Master to stop. At that point the white male begins to lose his identity and becomes an "it" (a fully neutered male). As an "it" the white boy becomes even more docile and submits completely to it's mistress and Black Master.
Wife could keep a riding crop handy for everyday use but i agree the bull should administer serious punishments.

A lot of you guys are being dunces in here!

What woman wouldn't know how to cuck her husband if she isn't with another man already? What makes you think that picture of Shannon's ass is actually hers? Someone wrote to me a couple days ago claiming she wanted sex for money and used those same pic of her ass.

This is why I don't come around here anymore. Too many fakers!

image.jpg image.jpg

A lot of you guys are being dunces in here!

What woman wouldn't know how to cuck her husband if she isn't with another man already? What makes you think that picture of Shannon's ass is actually hers? Someone wrote to me a couple days ago claiming she wanted sex for money and used those same pic of her ass.

This is why I don't come around here anymore. Too many fakers!

View attachment 181860 View attachment 181861
Yea, I guess there will be a percentage of fakers here, but some of the women here must be real?

I love it when my wife orders me to lick her girlfriends. :D

Well fuck me in the butthole with menthol-rub ointment ... I wish my wife would want ME to lick the pussies of some of HER female friends ... she's got several I'd love to "humbly service". It'd be like kicking Burr Rabbit into the briarpatch ... :bounce:
Think I'm gonna mention that to her, tonight! I'll need to wear my "humble face" I guess! How's this? :(

Well fuck me in the butthole with menthol-rub ointment ... I wish my wife would want ME to lick the pussies of some of HER female friends ... she's got several I'd love to "humbly service". It'd be like kicking Burr Rabbit into the briarpatch ... :bounce:
Think I'm gonna mention that to her, tonight! I'll need to wear my "humble face" I guess! How's this? :(

Don't forget to phrase it as "if YOU really want me to, I'd lick your friends pussies FOR YOU" so that she knows it's really ALL ABOUT her and HER DESIRES. ;)

Then get ready for that menthol-rub ointment suppository and hope she doesn't insert it via one of those "BAM" strap-on dildos! :bounce:

Back