need some ideas

If you're serious about inflicting some "heat" on your cuckold, jerk him off using Atomic Balm. Its used in athletic departments ... creates a lot of HEAT!
pic_AtomicBalm.jpg

A lot of you guys are being dunces in here!

What woman wouldn't know how to cuck her husband if she isn't with another man already? What makes you think that picture of Shannon's ass is actually hers? Someone wrote to me a couple days ago claiming she wanted sex for money and used those same pic of her ass.

This is why I don't come around here anymore. Too many fakers!

View attachment 181860 View attachment 181861
God damn!

A lot of you guys are being dunces in here!
What woman wouldn't know how to cuck her husband if she isn't with another man already? What makes you think that picture of Shannon's ass is actually hers? ....
This is why I don't come around here anymore. Too many fakers!
View attachment 181860 View attachment 181861
Just ran across this post Dsoul ... over 4 years ago.
So what kept you with us? ......gif_jerkingOff3.gif

My wife makes me buy her panties and lingerie and I have to tell the sales clerk at Victoria Secret that I'm buying these for my wife's boyfriend. I also have been made to buy condoms and ask the clerk if they have a larger size for my wifes boyfriend.

Ball bust him the way my FemDom wife has repeatedly done to me. Real ball busting, full kicks with shoes on. If he is truly meant to be a cuck and you are a true FemDom wife, whipping, caning and ball busting. The reward and punishment system.

Funny you say that. Except you never bothered to leave me a message.
Pretty busy working on this end ... raising 2 teens, ... keeping the wife peachy ... and still having time to play on the internet in spurts. I'll try to remember to send you a valentines card next year.
Take care ... Mac

Back